Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Pamela L.
Richmond Hill, ON
They're sponges. They do the job and the scrub pad gets most stuck on stuff off pretty easily.
Rayane L.
Uma otima esponja limpa muito bem os pratos e não arranha, uso e remomendo é um produto otimo
yafreisy c.
It is good does not ruin the dishes and lasts a lot, besides it does not martrate your hands
Romina D.
Muy buen producto para el lavado de platos y vajilla . Hacen que el trabajo sea mas fácil.
Susan S.
I use this scrubs to clean my pots and pans without marring the surface of the pot or pan.
HELENA C.
Muito bom, barata e limpa super bem os pratos, recomendo suuuupeeeeer também, podem comprar
Lupita R.
Muy buen producto. Es el que mas ocupo en mi cocina. Limpia perfectamente es mi favorito
Thays O.
Pernambuco, PE
This product is one of the best i've ever used. Cleans very well and is super economical!
Paloma A.
It's very good to clean our dishes! I really like it! i use to Wash The dishes everyday!
Rhedina K.
Calgary, AB
These are my absolute favorite sponges to use! Great for everyday dishes and cleaning.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.