Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Diana B.
Scotch-brite sponges are great. They do a great job with washing the dishes. I purchased these in the grocery store
Lulú G.
es una esponja que hay que esperar a que se humedesca un poco para que cumpla con su cometido el limpiar muy bien
Jessica S.
Jacarezinho
Produto de altíssima qualidade , limpa muito bem as coisas , umas das melhores que eu ja usei, eu quero muito mas
Alejandra G.
Effective to clean dishes and doesn't leave any food residue. It's also soft with crystal or porcelain dishes.
Maryori L.
lavar las ollas con este producto es super bueno es recomendable y lo ultilizan las amas de casas y son buenas
Letícia T.
cheaper and effective, i Brought this sponges since i was living with my mother, they clear every kind of mess
Anna T.
Não falta aquo em casa, esponja maravilhosa para lavar louças amamos essa marca n nos arrependemos de comprar
Jennifer B.
Nova Scotia
These are great for cleaning dishes or using to scrub the bathroom, very durable for all cleaning purposes.
Lori G.
Awesome sponges. My contractor husband loves these because they work!!Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges
Anelka R.
Tacna
My mom loves it! 👩 🍳
I love to cook so these sponges can I remove all the fat from my pots without effort
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.