Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kimberley A.
MIAMI, FL
Great product. Cleans dishes and surfaces well and gets out dried gunk as well. Great price point with good value for money.
Ana Eva P.
Veracruz,Méx
are very good are the largest deal at home, I feel good and its duration is the same texture, so I even like washing dishes
Victória d.
na minha casa só usamos essa esponja de aço. é a melhor, porque não desfaz quando está molhada e deixa brilhando a panela.
Psalm D.
The only dishwashing sponge the we used for many years. Though on any dirt but not on hands and it doesn't just sog easily
stephany B.
nos ayuda a dejar toda nuestra vajilla en un buen estado y sobre todo muy limpias, eso es todo lo que dire hasta ahora
luisana m.
muy buena calidad y un uso insuperable, comendada para el uso en el hogar y hasta para lavar el carro. a mi me encanta.
Tara H.
Keremeos
These sponges definitely my go to. I have tried the cheaper brands and I find these don't fall apart and last longer
Libny C.
David, Chiriquí
Good product. Make sure to change it every one or two weeks, does not retains detergent. Retailed for a good price
Diana B.
Scotch-brite sponges are great. They do a great job with washing the dishes. I purchased these in the grocery store
Nicki K.
I love these opi love that they have a soft side and a scrubby side for stuck on messes. The don't scratch surfaces
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.