Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Estrella R.
Peru-Piura
I always have packs of it because I use them too much they are not made to lose fast, it is a good tool for cooking and washing the dishes.
Susan S.
I find they help take of left on residue, they can be quite pricey but well worth the money. I usually pick it up with my grocery order.
Maria Jose G.

This sponge is very good, is somewhat hard and sometimes scratches the dishes but is very durable But I like the dishes to be super clean
Anghela M.
si que saca el hollin y todo eso me quede maravillada y si que es un buen producto aunque ante los demas productos es elevado el precio
Lu C.
argentina
larga duracion, mas o menos dura mas de un mes despues hay que tirarla, depende el uso que cada uno le de a la esponja, a mi me sirve
Veronica T.
These are the best sponges scotch Brite has. I use them all around the house for just about everything and they really do the job!
Michelle A.
Super smooth, leaves things totally clean on the first pass. It's my lifelong mark. Easy access and economical. I recommend them.
Kety R.

We prefer packages that will avoid you going to the super. And these sponges are the best quality that we know until the moment.
Joyce C.
Adoro essa esponja, limpa muito bem e ainda dura bastante. Super recomendo ótimo para limpar o chão, fogão e claro lavar louças
Bianca T.
No hay mucho para decir de una esponja , la verdada me parecen que son todas iguales ya que todas cumplen con la misma funcion
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.