Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4)

Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4)

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #31 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars61%
  • 4 Stars28%
  • 3 Stars9%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star1%
4.49 / 5 based on 797 Reviews

Product Description

The Scotch-Brite EXTREME SCRUB Sponge is treated to resist bacterial odors and has 4x the scrubbing power of the next leading brand, allowing everyone to easily remove tough, baked-on messes and avoid smelly sponges. see more...

Top Questions See all 2 Q&A

  • I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4)
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4)
Reviews (797)
Q&A (2)
Media (1)
Buy on Amazon
REVIEWS
Roxana E.
17 reviews
Usó estas esponjas desde hace mucho tiempo, son suaves no duras como otras y encima coge muy bien el detergente y así poder lavar mejor la vajilla.
Carmen A.
22 reviews
These are great for cleaning everything. I use them for dishes, cleaning kitchen counters, cleaning the bathrooms. They are long lasting as well.
Camila P.
34 reviews
Me encanta usarla es súper buena dura no están grande es delgada y la puedes coger bien limpia y no se oxida como otras y deja la loza sin grasa
Andrea C.
15 reviews
No ralla los trastos pues lavar tu estufa deja los vasos brillantes quita la grasa de los sartenes hace espuma mantiene la espuma en la esponja
Estrella R.
Peru-Piura
9 reviews
I always have packs of it because I use them too much they are not made to lose fast, it is a good tool for cooking and washing the dishes.
Maria Jose G.
14 reviews

This sponge is very good, is somewhat hard and sometimes scratches the dishes but is very durable But I like the dishes to be super clean
Susan S.
22 reviews
I find they help take of left on residue, they can be quite pricey but well worth the money. I usually pick it up with my grocery order.
Anghela M.
58 reviews
si que saca el hollin y todo eso me quede maravillada y si que es un buen producto aunque ante los demas productos es elevado el precio
Lu C.
argentina
21 reviews
larga duracion, mas o menos dura mas de un mes despues hay que tirarla, depende el uso que cada uno le de a la esponja, a mi me sirve
Veronica T.
25 reviews
These are the best sponges scotch Brite has. I use them all around the house for just about everything and they really do the job!
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
133 reviews
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.
1 review
I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom used them. I really like them. Sometimes they get an odor. Anyone else experience the odor?

Join now to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us