Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karen A.
Monterrey N.L Mexico
Esta esponja me ha servido mucho porque no batallo para poder remover la grasa y la comida de los platos y eso me hace el trabajo menos difícil a demás que no maltrata los platos ni los vasos de vidrio
Jancel S.
Asnieres Sur Seine
I tried this product a couple of times, it works really well but after it doesn't last long especially when i need to use if many times for my pots and pans. I ended up trying different brands.
Liliana M.
esta es la esponja favorita que suele utilizarse en mi casa la verdad es que es buena esponja la he probado por mucho tiempo y la verdad es que ha sido duradera y ademas de no raspar los trastes en especial los de vidrio y es muy genial sobre todo muy suave
Büşra G.
When it comes to washing the dishes at hand, you need a good sponge which resonates with Scoth-Brite in my head. It may be pricier than generic brands but it is worth it. The difference is actually easy to see. I would recommend to this product to others.
Vikki B.
Port Hope
They are great at scouring pots and pans without scratching the surface. Each sponge lasts a while and stays germ free. These sponges take the least amount of effort to scrub with.
Ally L.
These are so handy to use, from the kitchen to the bathroom to the garage. Quality is good as well, cheaper sponges will fall apart but these hold up well even for garage jobs.
Nicole K.
I love these sponges. They clean my dishes without needing a scrub bud. I buy the non-scratch ones and find I can use them on almost all my dishes,
Pots and pan without damaging them.
Ashley S.
Brantford, Ontario, Ontario
Love these! They do exactly as they say. They wrok to get tough stains out with little to no effort. They are on the more expensive side. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart but they are still fairly expensive for what I like to pay. Regardless, I would definitely recommend to others.
Faith B.
Gets the job done! Overall a good sponge, it doesn't fall apart if you have to really scrub something down and it doesn't soak up too much water. Overall a good cleaning product!
James H.
York, PA
The Scotch Brite Sponges Last For A Very Long Time And Can Withstand Scrubbing Of The Strongest Greases. They Also Have The Soft Gentle Side For Your Most Delicate Glassware. It's The Best Of Both Worlds For One Price
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.