Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4)

Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4)

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars62%
  • 4 Stars27%
  • 3 Stars9%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star1%
4.49 / 5 based on 791 Reviews

Product Description

The Scotch-Brite EXTREME SCRUB Sponge is treated to resist bacterial odors and has 4x the scrubbing power of the next leading brand, allowing everyone to easily remove tough, baked-on messes and avoid smelly sponges. see more...

Top Questions See all 2 Q&A

  • I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4)
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4)
Reviews (791)
Q&A (2)
Media (1)
Buy on Amazon
Monica S.
Orlando, FL
97 reviews
These always get the job done! Whether you want to scrub the leftovers off a pan or gently wipe food off your favorite dish, this sponge is perfect!
Larissa T.
4 reviews
O que falar dessa esponja incrível? Ela pode ate ser só uma esponja simples mas super boa, ela é macia dura bastante tempo super recomendado pra você
Keisha D.
Divala
50 reviews
Its great! Paired up with the propper soap leaves the dishes clean. It's good with the skin, so no cares about getting scratched or my nails ruined.
Roxana E.
17 reviews
Usó estas esponjas desde hace mucho tiempo, son suaves no duras como otras y encima coge muy bien el detergente y así poder lavar mejor la vajilla.
Katherine D.
26 reviews
Essa esponja é muito boa, não é aquela que fica desfazendo fácil. Ela é duradoura, da pra usar várias vezes , e o valor é muito bom. Usei e aprovei
Carmen A.
22 reviews
These are great for cleaning everything. I use them for dishes, cleaning kitchen counters, cleaning the bathrooms. They are long lasting as well.
Camila P.
34 reviews
Me encanta usarla es súper buena dura no están grande es delgada y la puedes coger bien limpia y no se oxida como otras y deja la loza sin grasa
Andrea C.
15 reviews
No ralla los trastos pues lavar tu estufa deja los vasos brillantes quita la grasa de los sartenes hace espuma mantiene la espuma en la esponja
Estrella R.
Peru-Piura
9 reviews
I always have packs of it because I use them too much they are not made to lose fast, it is a good tool for cooking and washing the dishes.
Susan S.
22 reviews
I find they help take of left on residue, they can be quite pricey but well worth the money. I usually pick it up with my grocery order.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
133 reviews
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.
1 review
I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom used them. I really like them. Sometimes they get an odor. Anyone else experience the odor?

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us