Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Silvia E.
Madrid
Súper cómodo, porque me encantan los packs porque me duran mucho más tiempo. limpian muy bien y tardan en desgastarse. lo encuentro en todos los supermercados y grandes almacenes. creo que el precio está bastante bien y no es muy caro aunque lo que se sube de precio es por la marca.
Samantha Z.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Love love love these sponges as a multipurpose tool! Have some in my sons hockey bag, some in my husbands tool shed and of course in the kitchen and in my house cleaning bucket! Sturdy, soft but effective.
Carolina M.
This sponge is great because you can use it without worrying about the damage that usually these things generate, since the products of the mark "Scotch-Brite" have an incredible softness that helps not to damage our hands. And also does not damage pots and pans or other objects.
Karen A.
Monterrey N.L Mexico
Esta esponja me ha servido mucho porque no batallo para poder remover la grasa y la comida de los platos y eso me hace el trabajo menos difícil a demás que no maltrata los platos ni los vasos de vidrio
Randy V.
Ciudad bolívar
Excellent to wear very durable very resistant in the recommended I used and I still use it. Excelente se ponga muy duraderas muy resistentes en las recomiendo la usé y la sigo usando. 100%recommended.
Melanie P.
I grew up with Scotch-Brite sponges and scouring pads and I usually buy mine from my nearest supermarket since I'm on my own. It's still the same durable, reliable product I'm used to and value for money. Everyone in my family is using it and I would recommend it to my friends.
Jancel S.
Asnieres Sur Seine
I tried this product a couple of times, it works really well but after it doesn't last long especially when i need to use if many times for my pots and pans. I ended up trying different brands.
Liliana M.
esta es la esponja favorita que suele utilizarse en mi casa la verdad es que es buena esponja la he probado por mucho tiempo y la verdad es que ha sido duradera y ademas de no raspar los trastes en especial los de vidrio y es muy genial sobre todo muy suave
Büşra G.
When it comes to washing the dishes at hand, you need a good sponge which resonates with Scoth-Brite in my head. It may be pricier than generic brands but it is worth it. The difference is actually easy to see. I would recommend to this product to others.
Vikki B.
Port Hope
They are great at scouring pots and pans without scratching the surface. Each sponge lasts a while and stays germ free. These sponges take the least amount of effort to scrub with.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.