Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ally L.
These are so handy to use, from the kitchen to the bathroom to the garage. Quality is good as well, cheaper sponges will fall apart but these hold up well even for garage jobs.
Faith B.
Gets the job done! Overall a good sponge, it doesn't fall apart if you have to really scrub something down and it doesn't soak up too much water. Overall a good cleaning product!
Ashley S.
Brantford, Ontario, Ontario
Love these! They do exactly as they say. They wrok to get tough stains out with little to no effort. They are on the more expensive side. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart but they are still fairly expensive for what I like to pay. Regardless, I would definitely recommend to others.
James H.
York, PA
The Scotch Brite Sponges Last For A Very Long Time And Can Withstand Scrubbing Of The Strongest Greases. They Also Have The Soft Gentle Side For Your Most Delicate Glassware. It's The Best Of Both Worlds For One Price
F M.
Its a scrub sponge.. what can I say... I like them because they are very comfortable to hold when washing. Only downside is when the green part starts to come off it's really annoying.
Nancy W.
Works really well to get all the tough spots clean and the sponge side makes it dual purpose. A little pricey but works better than the cheaper brands. Wal-Mart is usually the best bargain on this product.
Kellin Y.
This product is not of such good quality, a week and I have to replace it because it is practically useless and that I do not clean much, but it is cheap and that is the good thing.
Antonella A.
these sponges are great, nothing better removes fat and the blackness of pots like this, it is very durable and especially durable, also not scratch the surfaces of the dishes.
The most reliable scrub pads I've tried. I love that the material allows me to clean all the tough messes without scratching the more delicate items such as corningware
tania p.
THE BEST SPONGE I HAVE EVER USED!
I received this sponge as a free sample in the mail I really didn't expect anything spectacular but it is just that.I expected it to be a decent product because of the Scotch-Brite name but this little sponge goes way beyond that.I have used this sponge for almost a week now and there is nothing in my kitchen that it will not scrub clean very quickly and with little effort and it keeps on smelling clean like a new sponge when I'm finished using it and it is a strong sponge too I tried tearing it and it would not rip and the scrub pad would not separate either.Thank you Scotch-Brite for making the world's greatest sponge.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.