Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carolina M.
This sponge is great because you can use it without worrying about the damage that usually these things generate, since the products of the mark "Scotch-Brite" have an incredible softness that helps not to damage our hands. And also does not damage pots and pans or other objects.
Karen A.
Monterrey N.L Mexico
Esta esponja me ha servido mucho porque no batallo para poder remover la grasa y la comida de los platos y eso me hace el trabajo menos difícil a demás que no maltrata los platos ni los vasos de vidrio
Melanie P.
I grew up with Scotch-Brite sponges and scouring pads and I usually buy mine from my nearest supermarket since I'm on my own. It's still the same durable, reliable product I'm used to and value for money. Everyone in my family is using it and I would recommend it to my friends.
Randy V.
Ciudad bolívar
Excellent to wear very durable very resistant in the recommended I used and I still use it. Excelente se ponga muy duraderas muy resistentes en las recomiendo la usé y la sigo usando. 100%recommended.
Jancel S.
Asnieres Sur Seine
I tried this product a couple of times, it works really well but after it doesn't last long especially when i need to use if many times for my pots and pans. I ended up trying different brands.
Liliana M.
esta es la esponja favorita que suele utilizarse en mi casa la verdad es que es buena esponja la he probado por mucho tiempo y la verdad es que ha sido duradera y ademas de no raspar los trastes en especial los de vidrio y es muy genial sobre todo muy suave
Büşra G.
When it comes to washing the dishes at hand, you need a good sponge which resonates with Scoth-Brite in my head. It may be pricier than generic brands but it is worth it. The difference is actually easy to see. I would recommend to this product to others.
Vikki B.
Port Hope
They are great at scouring pots and pans without scratching the surface. Each sponge lasts a while and stays germ free. These sponges take the least amount of effort to scrub with.
Ally L.
These are so handy to use, from the kitchen to the bathroom to the garage. Quality is good as well, cheaper sponges will fall apart but these hold up well even for garage jobs.
Nicole K.
I love these sponges. They clean my dishes without needing a scrub bud. I buy the non-scratch ones and find I can use them on almost all my dishes,
Pots and pan without damaging them.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.