Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL
Overall good sponge for dishes. Cheap enough to throw away after used on tough messes.
Aleesha R.
Great sponges..and holds up really well to tough cleaning tasks..use them quite a bit.
Deserae A.
Grand Prairie, TX
I mean it's a sponge lol they all work the same. But i use it a lot to clean my kitchen
Mya B.
Milan
These work well. Especially for the price. Took them to my dorm and they did the job
Jackie P.
Cleans so goooood!!!! I love
It. Recommend to anyone that can clean and cleans dishes
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I like these sponges. My only problem with them is that they don't last long at all
Bonnie-Kathryn L.
Red Level, AL
Works super great! Wouldn't wanna clean my countertops or dishes with anything else
Sarah M.
Philadelphia, PA
Enough texture to break up food but not too much WHERE you end up with scratches 👌🏼
Amy D.
SILVIS, IL
Great product. I wouldn't use anything different. Amazing sponges. They clean great
Best sponges ever. They do a great kob scrubbing with me using just little effort.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.