Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4)

Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4)

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars62%
  • 4 Stars27%
  • 3 Stars9%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star1%
4.49 / 5 based on 793 Reviews

Product Description

The Scotch-Brite EXTREME SCRUB Sponge is treated to resist bacterial odors and has 4x the scrubbing power of the next leading brand, allowing everyone to easily remove tough, baked-on messes and avoid smelly sponges. see more...

Top Questions See all 2 Q&A

  • I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4)
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4)
Reviews (793)
Q&A (2)
Media (1)
Buy on Amazon
Candy H.
Sycamore, GA
66 reviews
Great for getting stuck on food off your dishes. Great product and great price.
Juliana R.
Everett MA
5 reviews
Cleans perfectly! I love what it does with my dishes soooo much! I recommend.
Rachel D.
Gastonia
15 reviews
Great product. Great scrub pad left my dishes clean. Left my bathroom clean
Emma M.
East Lothian
20 reviews
These sponges are absolutely amazing, I have used these before to take egg off of the bottom of pots once I have made scrambled eggs, it takes all of the food that is stuck off of the pot really quickly and easily!
It is also really good value for money as other pot cleaning solutions can be much more expensive
Monique A.
Salem, VA
21 reviews
These are the best sponges I have ever used in my life. They were a little on the pricey side but well worth the cost. These sponges were very effective and definitely earned the right to say they are extreme clean. I would recommend this to anyone who has issues with cooked/baked on food problems.
Cassandra D.
Loretto , ON
137 reviews
These sponges work very well. I use them for everything from dishes to cleaning shoes and walls. They don't break after a use. They also work very well on pots and pans. Cleaning became easier without the sponges breaking.
Nilo D.
17 reviews
Eu recebi esta esponja como uma amostra grátis no correio eu realmente não esperava nada espetacular, mas é apenas that.I esperava que fosse um produto decente por causa do nome Scotch-Brite, mas esta esponja pouco vai muito além that.I usaram esta esponja por quase uma semana agora e não há nada em minha cozinha que não vai esfregar limpo muito rapidamente e com pouco esforço e ele continua a cheirar limpo como uma esponja nova quando eu terminar de utilizá-lo e é um forte esponja também tentei rasgá-lo e não iria rasgar e a almofada matagal não iria separar either.Thank você Scotch-Brite para fazer grande esponja do mundo e obrigado para a amostra livre, eu vou estar comprando alguns amanhã.
Parveen D.
Surrey, BC
29 reviews
Best dishwashing sponges. Tried switching to a cheaper nameless brand that comes with more sponges but went back to these. They last very long and clean excellently. They don't get weird and gross like other sponges.
Suellen D.
Betim
18 reviews
Na limpeza do dia a dia, não preciso recorrer mais ao aspirador + pano molhado. É só passar o Mop e a sujeira já sai grudada na espuminha que fica na base. Ele varre e absorve a sujeira ao mesmo tempo. Depois é só limpar o Mop em água corrente (ou num balde) e ele tá limpo e pronto para ser usado de novo.
Sandra D.
Goderich
16 reviews
This is the best sponge that I have ever used, I mostly use it to clean my kitchen counter and it get's the job done effortlessly, I usually stock up whenever it comes on sale and it has a nice scent.

I bought this product at Walmart, anyone not already using this product should give it a try.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
133 reviews
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.
1 review
I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom used them. I really like them. Sometimes they get an odor. Anyone else experience the odor?

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us