Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I like these sponges. My only problem with them is that they don't last long at all
Bonnie-Kathryn L.
Red Level, AL
Works super great! Wouldn't wanna clean my countertops or dishes with anything else
Best sponges ever. They do a great kob scrubbing with me using just little effort.
Sarah M.
Philadelphia, PA
Enough texture to break up food but not too much WHERE you end up with scratches ūüĎĆūüŹľ
Amy D.
Silvis, IL
Great product. I wouldn't use anything different. Amazing sponges. They clean great
jennifer l.
Shawnee, OK
Great to keep in stock under the cabinet, thry stay together and dont fall apart!
Miranda R.
Rineyville , KY
Beat sponge ever! Even removes what my dishwasher baked on i stead of washed off
Tonia Z.
attacks even touch messes with ease and they seem to last way longer than others
Candy H.
Sycamore, GA
Great for getting stuck on food off your dishes. Great product and great price.
Juliana R.
Everett MA
Cleans perfectly! I love what it does with my dishes soooo much! I recommend.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.