Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alex B.
San Antonio, TX
The sponge is really good. Scotch brite is the only brand I trust when it comes to scrub sponges. It washes away dirt without forming scratches the surface of the vessel. Also it doesn't wear out very soon.
Margaret T.
Kenosha, WI
I received a sample of Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge and found that they worked on those hard stains that form on the stove and microwave. Not having to scratch my appliance and getting them clean is a much have for my home.
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have been using these for years. They last a long time and are tough enough on dirty dishes that you only need to scrub once. Soft enough on your hands that you won't mind being the dish washer. I'll never switch!
Annie N.
THE BEST SPONGE EVER. and I feel so crazy raving about this sponge. But it is a miracle worker. I got this product for free from pinch me. I went out and bought it after. My mugs were so clean after one wash.
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
The only sponges I need haha I guess to review them I'll just say they have lasted so long in terms of quality. Also, pro tip, if you think your sponge is done and trash worthy, boil it! Makes it feel brand new
Betty L.
Phoenix, AZ
I originally got this as a sample and liked it so much that we bought more. It's not harsh on our pans but does get everything nice and clean and doesn't get smelly right away like most sponges do.
Sharon D.
This sponges are the best..It has that rough side for the difficult dishes and a soft one . I think all the sponges have both sides, but i find this one to be the best, because the scrubbing side is rougher.
Van Averie S.
This is one of my favorite cleaning brands. It makes everything so easy to clean. Very effective and it wipes away all the dirt. You should stock one of this. Very affordable you should buy one.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
I received this sponge as a free sample in the mail I really didn't expect anything spectacular but it is just that.I expected it to be a decent product because of the Scotch-Brite name but this little sponge goes way beyond that.I have used this sponge for almost a week now and there is nothing in my kitchen that it will not scrub clean very quickly and with little effort and it keeps on smelling clean like a new sponge when I'm finished using it and it is a strong sponge too I tried tearing it and it would not rip and the scrub pad would not separate either.Thank you Scotch-Brite for making the world's greatest sponge and thank you for the free sample,I will be buying some tomorrow.
Mary M.
Dearborn , MI
Love these sponges! They usually last us a good couple of weeks before we replace them and they get retired to cleaning the walls of the fish tank. Pretty effective at scraping dishes.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.