Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kimberly H.
Travis AFB, CA
These are super awesome they scrub dishes and counters really well and last a long time
Caroline H.
Katy, TX
Always purchase this brand of scrubbing sponge.
They last quite well. I would recommend
Kyilee P.
Kuna ID
I use these sponges all the time! Usually sponges smell so fast but these don't at all!
Jerry S.
San Antonio, TX
This sponge was built tough and worked great at getting caked on food off of my dishes.
Aleesha R.
Great sponges..and holds up really well to tough cleaning tasks..use them quite a bit.
Candice H.
Beloit, WI
These work the best! And they dont ruin your pots and pans! They also last a long time
Brittany L.
Lancaster, OH
These are my fave they get the job done and last longer than any other brand I've used
Michelle D.
Surgoinsville , TN
I used these to clean my bath tub ! Always does the trick! Keep them in my cabinets !!
Jackie P.
Cleans so goooood!!!! I love
It. Recommend to anyone that can clean and cleans dishes
Mya B.
Milan
These work well. Especially for the price. Took them to my dorm and they did the job
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.