Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dana P.
Prattville, AL
This has been a favorite item of ours for quit some time. We would recommend to everyone.
Brandi A.
Roanoke , VA
I absolutely love these sponges they are the best they get all pots / pans spotless clean
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL
Overall good sponge for dishes. Cheap enough to throw away after used on tough messes.
Brian V.
Dallas, GA
I use these sponges daily, they hold up excellent! I use them for dishes and cleaning.
Priscella M.
Scotch brite sponges are my favorite to clean dishes or clean up messes such as spills.
Brittany L.
Lancaster, OH
These are my fave they get the job done and last longer than any other brand I've used
Yahaira C.
Placentia, CA
Sponge is long lasting and has a soft side & rough side to be able to scrub away filth
Gabby M.
Always get the four pack for a good price. Lasts long and does it's job. Easy on hands.
Deserae A.
Grand Prairie, TX
I mean it's a sponge lol they all work the same. But i use it a lot to clean my kitchen
Jerry S.
San Antonio, TX
This sponge was built tough and worked great at getting caked on food off of my dishes.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.