Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chanler K.
These sponges work wonders! Cleaning pots and pans with lots of leftover food is a breeze!
Yoana A.
Delano, CA
It a nice soft spong it help me keep thing very clean. I perfer a ruf spong to keep clener.
Jo R.
South Beloit, IL
I use these in the bathroom. It does not scratch the tub floor. It does remove the mildew.
Maryellen M.
Shrewsbury
Fair price ok product does what u expect but sometimes falls apart It's not what I expected
Dana P.
Prattville, AL
This has been a favorite item of ours for quit some time. We would recommend to everyone.
mercedes s.
Love this sponges. Dont damage my skin takes off grease as fast & well i basically use it
Crystal K.
Mansfield, TX
A bit expensive for four sponges and a Brillo pad but always get job done. Very effective
Amber L.
Sanger, CA
Scotch Sponges Are grate For Anything and Any type of cleaning I'd recommend them to all
Marissa D.
Janesville, WI
These are a great value. The sponges work well for scrubbing rough stains off of dishes.
Evelyn D.
Fort Worth, TX
Honestly the only sponges that are in my house.. mostly for washing dishes but still lol.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.