Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Deserae A.
Grand Prairie, TX
I mean it's a sponge lol they all work the same. But i use it a lot to clean my kitchen
Ana Laura Q.
Tampa, FL
Is the one am using right now. I think it is good , pretty normal and it does it job .
Neha A.
A nice sponge is really necessary when it comes to cleaning utensils and kitchen area.
Tasha M.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
Great for heavy heavy duty scrubbing. I like to use these on my oven and tough dishes.
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL
Overall good sponge for dishes. Cheap enough to throw away after used on tough messes.
Yahaira C.
Placentia, CA
Sponge is long lasting and has a soft side & rough side to be able to scrub away filth
Brian V.
Dallas, GA
I use these sponges daily, they hold up excellent! I use them for dishes and cleaning.
HH J.
Usually buy these in the multi-pack. Sometimes a little expensive but they last longer.
Priscella M.
Scotch brite sponges are my favorite to clean dishes or clean up messes such as spills.
Gabby M.
Always get the four pack for a good price. Lasts long and does it's job. Easy on hands.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.