Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chanler K.
These sponges work wonders! Cleaning pots and pans with lots of leftover food is a breeze!
Emily L.
I use them for everything
I love them
They are the best scrubbies
Be sure to purchase these
Brandi A.
Roanoke , VA
I absolutely love these sponges they are the best they get all pots / pans spotless clean
mercedes s.
Love this sponges. Dont damage my skin takes off grease as fast & well i basically use it
Evelyn D.
Fort Worth, TX
Honestly the only sponges that are in my house.. mostly for washing dishes but still lol.
Crystal K.
Mansfield, TX
A bit expensive for four sponges and a Brillo pad but always get job done. Very effective
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY
This one of my favorite scrub sponge nd it works perfect for me. And it last a good time
Marissa D.
Janesville, WI
These are a great value. The sponges work well for scrubbing rough stains off of dishes.
Patty V.
Hanover Park, IL
Worth it very sturdy. Doesn't wear off for months. Great deal that comes with 4 sponges!
Amber L.
Sanger, CA
Scotch Sponges Are grate For Anything and Any type of cleaning I'd recommend them to all
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.