Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily L.
I use them for everything
I love them
They are the best scrubbies
Be sure to purchase these
Ashley W.
Does the job. Doesn't cost an arm and leg. Works well. Like that it's two sided. Effective.
Chanler K.
These sponges work wonders! Cleaning pots and pans with lots of leftover food is a breeze!
Heather B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I like the quality of the sponge and lasts a long time. The quality is great for the price
Yoana A.
Delano, CA
It a nice soft spong it help me keep thing very clean. I perfer a ruf spong to keep clener.
Rachel F.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Can't beat it! I just wish they didn't rust so you could use it for more than one tiny use.
Carrie M.
Burbank, CA
Sponges last a long time and clean well. Holds a lot of liquids, so it's great for spills.
Jo R.
South Beloit, IL
I use these in the bathroom. It does not scratch the tub floor. It does remove the mildew.
Dorothy W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Only sponges I use! They last long, clean really well and are low priced! Highly recommend
Sarah L.
Rochester, NY
Not the best but they get the job done and are not that expensive to buy, always my go to.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.