Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yanette T.
Zapata, TX
I like it but if you leave it wet or don't squeeze the excessive water out it will stink bad
Danielle J.
Phoenix, AZ
Grew up with these. They last a long time and super affordable. Gets off all the gross stuff
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
I really like these sponges. These are the ones I reach for when buying sponges. My go to's!
Ruby A.
Alamo, TX
We buy scotch brite sponges because un like others these actually do the job and last longer.
Jaimee S.
Lancaster, CA
I use this a lot to clean my dishes and when it's really stuck in there it works really good
Kaia P.
Auburn
These sponges are amazing. They last for a long time and really clean the dishes.
I reccomend

Kayla B.
Seagrove , NC
Use these to get tough food that's on dishes. They work great and I can throw away when done
Yoana A.
Delano, CA
It a nice soft spong it help me keep thing very clean. I perfer a ruf spong to keep clener.
Robin S.
Alliance, OH
Good product right price. Easy to use. Paying extra money for this product is worth while.
Ashley W.
Does the job. Doesn't cost an arm and leg. Works well. Like that it's two sided. Effective.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.