Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jaimee S.
Lancaster, CA
I use this a lot to clean my dishes and when it's really stuck in there it works really good
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
I really like these sponges. These are the ones I reach for when buying sponges. My go to's!
Ruby A.
Alamo, TX
We buy scotch brite sponges because un like others these actually do the job and last longer.
Melissa L.
houston, TX
effective sponges on dirt.....several colors in package....can use in bathroom or kitchen....
Karen S.
Hold up in a fare way ,do wish they had a bit more bristle feel to help out with my srubbing.
Nichole O.
Portland, OR
Its a good sponge. What more is there to say. Holds up well. Keeps clean well. Does the job.
Paulina g.
Port Allen, LA
I usually sponges because one side is a sponge and the other is a scrubby and it's very handy
James H.
Lantana, FL
My clean all scrubber sponge. Definitely cleans everything and very durable. Always satisfied
Jazmine E.
Tampa, FL
I always get these sponges. They don't wear out quick like other sponges I've bought before.
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
These are great for after barbecue mess. Really helps get the baked on food off in a breeze.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.