Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chanler K.
These sponges work wonders! Cleaning pots and pans with lots of leftover food is a breeze!
Heather B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I like the quality of the sponge and lasts a long time. The quality is great for the price
Carrie M.
Burbank, CA
Sponges last a long time and clean well. Holds a lot of liquids, so it's great for spills.
Emily L.
I use them for everything
I love them
They are the best scrubbies
Be sure to purchase these
Dorothy W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Only sponges I use! They last long, clean really well and are low priced! Highly recommend
Maryellen M.
Shrewsbury
Fair price ok product does what u expect but sometimes falls apart It's not what I expected
Rachel F.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Can't beat it! I just wish they didn't rust so you could use it for more than one tiny use.
Sarah L.
Rochester, NY
Not the best but they get the job done and are not that expensive to buy, always my go to.
Yoana A.
Delano, CA
It a nice soft spong it help me keep thing very clean. I perfer a ruf spong to keep clener.
Jo R.
South Beloit, IL
I use these in the bathroom. It does not scratch the tub floor. It does remove the mildew.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.