Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle T.
Spokane, WA
great item decent price does it's job all I can really say about it it's good for a good price
Danielle J.
Phoenix, AZ
Grew up with these. They last a long time and super affordable. Gets off all the gross stuff
Mindy M.
Fits well in hand. Holds up very well for a solid few weeks of regular use. Effective sponge.
Yanette T.
Zapata, TX
I like it but if you leave it wet or don't squeeze the excessive water out it will stink bad
Jaimee S.
Lancaster, CA
I use this a lot to clean my dishes and when it's really stuck in there it works really good
Kayla B.
Seagrove, NC
Use these to get tough food that's on dishes. They work great and I can throw away when done
Jolene K.
Westminster, MD
works great, lasts for many many uses. Affordable. Will buy again and do recommend to others.
Angie W.
This is one of the best dosent hold an oder cleans well. Last fir a long time drys out fast.
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
These are great for after barbecue mess. Really helps get the baked on food off in a breeze.
Paulina g.
Port Allen, LA
I usually sponges because one side is a sponge and the other is a scrubby and it's very handy
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.