Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
These are great for after barbecue mess. Really helps get the baked on food off in a breeze.
Richard C.
Camden, NJ
I love using this every time I get a chance to I told all my friends and family all about it
Kayla B.
Seagrove, NC
Use these to get tough food that's on dishes. They work great and I can throw away when done
Mindy M.
Fits well in hand. Holds up very well for a solid few weeks of regular use. Effective sponge.
Angie W.
This is one of the best dosent hold an oder cleans well. Last fir a long time drys out fast.
Jazmine E.
Tampa, FL
I always get these sponges. They don't wear out quick like other sponges I've bought before.
Kaia P.
Auburn
These sponges are amazing. They last for a long time and really clean the dishes.
I reccomend

Yanette T.
Zapata, TX
I like it but if you leave it wet or don't squeeze the excessive water out it will stink bad
Barbara M.
Linton, IN
Useing scotch brite sponges make cleaning so easy cleaning over other brands cleaning grease
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
I really like these sponges. These are the ones I reach for when buying sponges. My go to's!
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.