Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Love this product. Gets the cleaning done. Can use on anything just about. Definitely recommend
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
I always buy this because it take too long to throw away and help to clean my dishes very well.
Nicole R.
Warren, MI
Good for handwashing pots and pans and scrubbing tables after the kids have left a giant mess.
Isabella F.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
These things work great. They really do the trick and get the pans clean and looking like new.
Taylor D.
Kingston, PA
Scotch brand is the best brand! I use this for all the tough stuff that I clean and its great!
Cristin O.
I always buy this brand. They hold up really well. I don't feel like I am always throwing them.
Laura C.
Lexington
Works great for cleaning the kitchen or bathroom. I like that it can wothstand some scrubbing.
Melissa B.
Chatsworth, GA
Still handwash dishes and this sponge seems to be the best in regard to maintaining durability
Elise O.
Lakeway
Never a spot left on a dish with this sponge, it is rough on hands. That is the only negative.
Ashley N.
North Bergen, NJ
Good sponges it lasted me a while but little pricy too but I guess it's worth it. And that's it
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.