Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa L.
houston, TX
effective sponges on dirt.....several colors in package....can use in bathroom or kitchen....
Karen S.
Hold up in a fare way ,do wish they had a bit more bristle feel to help out with my srubbing.
Jaimee S.
Lancaster, CA
I use this a lot to clean my dishes and when it's really stuck in there it works really good
Jolene K.
Westminster, MD
works great, lasts for many many uses. Affordable. Will buy again and do recommend to others.
Saryna P.
Good brand. I actually don't know anyone who doesn't get this brand. Only brand I've known. ūüėā
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
These are great for after barbecue mess. Really helps get the baked on food off in a breeze.
Kayla B.
Seagrove, NC
Use these to get tough food that's on dishes. They work great and I can throw away when done
James H.
Lantana, FL
My clean all scrubber sponge. Definitely cleans everything and very durable. Always satisfied
Mindy M.
Fits well in hand. Holds up very well for a solid few weeks of regular use. Effective sponge.
Nichole O.
Portland, OR
Its a good sponge. What more is there to say. Holds up well. Keeps clean well. Does the job.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.