Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #31 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole R.
Warren, MI
Good for handwashing pots and pans and scrubbing tables after the kids have left a giant mess.
Taylor D.
Kingston, PA
Scotch brand is the best brand! I use this for all the tough stuff that I clean and its great!
Laura C.
Lexington
Works great for cleaning the kitchen or bathroom. I like that it can wothstand some scrubbing.
Elise O.
Lakeway
Never a spot left on a dish with this sponge, it is rough on hands. That is the only negative.
Love this product. Gets the cleaning done. Can use on anything just about. Definitely recommend
Tammy R.
Patten, ME
Great for cleaning and scrubbing. Does great job on dishes, pots and pans. Easy to use. Handy.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purple our favorite color!! They work great for what they are. Semi affordable. Will buy again
Isabella F.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
These things work great. They really do the trick and get the pans clean and looking like new.
Sarah X.
['Ann Arbor', 'MI'], MI
I'm a fan of these sponges. They are very sturdy and don't fall apart easily, which is awesome.
Melissa B.
Chatsworth, GA
Still handwash dishes and this sponge seems to be the best in regard to maintaining durability
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.