Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sana A.
These sponges are so much better than others I've used. Cleans the pots and pans so much better.
Camille S.
inexpensive, reliable, works well, good value, not pricey, does in fact do some extreme cleaning
karina m.
It is a good sponge clean well and helps me a lot I always have in my house, for me it is worth.
Holly W.
I love these sponges. They work great for cleaning dishes. They are very durable and affordable.
Cristin O.
I always buy this brand. They hold up really well. I don't feel like I am always throwing them.
Tammy R.
Patten, ME
Great for cleaning and scrubbing. Does great job on dishes, pots and pans. Easy to use. Handy.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purple our favorite color!! They work great for what they are. Semi affordable. Will buy again
Taylor D.
Kingston, PA
Scotch brand is the best brand! I use this for all the tough stuff that I clean and its great!
Sarah X.
Ann Arbor, MI
I'm a fan of these sponges. They are very sturdy and don't fall apart easily, which is awesome.
Love this product. Gets the cleaning done. Can use on anything just about. Definitely recommend
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.