Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
KShanta N.
Riverview, FL
Cleans the worst stuck on burnt on food! Does not scratch and still does not leave grease on dishes
Courtney B.
Tonkawa, OK
Love these! I usually keep several packs in the house. Definitely helps get hard baked on food off!
Sonia L.
I use these sponges for everything , cleaning my fishes, bathroom they work good , and last a while
Camille S.
inexpensive, reliable, works well, good value, not pricey, does in fact do some extreme cleaning
Hilary H.
Kingston, TN
Amazing, I wouldn't ever dream of getting any other sponges, they work just like a sponge should
Brandi C.
Pocatello, ID
I love how these clean. I buy these more than not for our home. They seem to be the best quality
Sana A.
These sponges are so much better than others I've used. Cleans the pots and pans so much better.
Jami T.
Bastrop, TX
The hard side definitely helps with the stuck on food and gunk. My go to sponge at local Walmart
karina m.
It is a good sponge clean well and helps me a lot I always have in my house, for me it is worth.
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
We use these sponges everyday. They don't scratch glass or dishes but it gets of stubborn stains.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.