Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
KShanta N.
Riverview, FL
Cleans the worst stuck on burnt on food! Does not scratch and still does not leave grease on dishes
Krysta W.
Great cleaning sponges! I buy them in bulk and use them to clean everything from dishes to floors.
Dee R.
Haddon Township, NJ
Love that you can use both side on both dishes and pots. Enjoy the scent as I'm washing the dishes.
Alondra A.
Nicolaus, CA
i love this product. It really helps while washing the dishes. its very cheap. i love this product.
Veronica C.
Ontario, CA
I love this product so much I use it all the time and have been using this brand for over 8 years.
Kaleigh H.
Works well on removing dirt and sticky stuff without tarnishing the surface. Doesn't leave residue.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This is my go to sponge cleans dish's pots pans gets everything so clean been using many many years
Sonia L.
I use these sponges for everything , cleaning my fishes, bathroom they work good , and last a while
Amanda _.
Kirkland, WA
They're affordable and they work the best. They are the most durable sponges i've used for dishes.
Taryn M.
Binghamton, NY
I shouldn't get this excited over a sponge but I love it so much. It makes my life so much easier.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.