Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alondra A.
Nicolaus, CA
i love this product. It really helps while washing the dishes. its very cheap. i love this product.
Hilary H.
Kingston, TN
Amazing, I wouldn't ever dream of getting any other sponges, they work just like a sponge should
Patti M.
LOCUST GROVE, VA
I use sponges a lot and tend to throw them away. I like the 4 pack. it's a great way to buy them.
Brandi C.
Pocatello, ID
I love how these clean. I buy these more than not for our home. They seem to be the best quality
Kimberly S.
North Andover, MA
i buy in bulk and can go weeks without having to switch out the sponge before it starts to smell
Brittany S.
I like these a lot! They are very good at cleaning the dishes! I will for sure keep using these!
Jami T.
Bastrop , TX
The hard side definitely helps with the stuck on food and gunk. My go to sponge at local Walmart
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
We use these sponges everyday. They don't scratch glass or dishes but it gets of stubborn stains.
Callie P.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely love using these on my stove! I don't have to work that hard and they last a while.
Sue G.
Tacoma, WA
Great product for when you have a really dirty pan that you need to get clean. No cons, only pros
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.