Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This is my go to sponge cleans dish's pots pans gets everything so clean been using many many years
Amanda _.
Kirkland, WA
They're affordable and they work the best. They are the most durable sponges i've used for dishes.
Sonia L.
I use these sponges for everything , cleaning my fishes, bathroom they work good , and last a while
Dee R.
Haddon Township, NJ
Love that you can use both side on both dishes and pots. Enjoy the scent as I'm washing the dishes.
Courtney B.
Tonkawa, OK
Love these! I usually keep several packs in the house. Definitely helps get hard baked on food off!
Arielle B.
Gainesville, FL
Recently used them and found them just ok. Nothing very special about this product in my opinion...
Stephanie P.
Tempe, AZ
We got through sponges like crazy. These sponges last us a long time and make washing dishes easy.
Taryn M.
Binghamton, NY
I shouldn't get this excited over a sponge but I love it so much. It makes my life so much easier.
Veronica C.
Ontario, CA
I love this product so much I use it all the time and have been using this brand for over 8 years.
KShanta N.
Riverview, FL
Cleans the worst stuck on burnt on food! Does not scratch and still does not leave grease on dishes
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.