Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaleigh H.
Works well on removing dirt and sticky stuff without tarnishing the surface. Doesn't leave residue.
Courtney B.
Tonkawa, OK
Love these! I usually keep several packs in the house. Definitely helps get hard baked on food off!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This is my go to sponge cleans dish's pots pans gets everything so clean been using many many years
Arielle B.
Gainesville, FL
Recently used them and found them just ok. Nothing very special about this product in my opinion...
KShanta N.
Riverview, FL
Cleans the worst stuck on burnt on food! Does not scratch and still does not leave grease on dishes
Dylann M.
Longmont, CO
Use this at work and at home and they're awesome sponges. I just throw them in the washing machine.
Trina C.
Kenly, NC
These are the best sponges I've ever used. They're great in getting rid of the pesky stuck-on goo.
Krysta W.
Great cleaning sponges! I buy them in bulk and use them to clean everything from dishes to floors.
Sonia L.
I use these sponges for everything , cleaning my fishes, bathroom they work good , and last a while
Dee R.
Haddon Township, NJ
Love that you can use both side on both dishes and pots. Enjoy the scent as I'm washing the dishes.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.