Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gabrielle S.
Jessup, PA
Great sponges. They last longer than any other sponge I've ever used! And they really clean very well.
Nicki B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Love the scrubbing outside of the sponge. Easily removes grime from leftover food on plates and dishes
Autumn S.
Fresno, CA
These sponges clean everything and don't shred or fall apart after using I use them all around my home
Lauren B.
Glendora, CA
I use these to degrease my oven and clean all of the surfaces in my kitchen, scratched my pan though.
Gianna C.
Jacksonville, FL
Like how it scrubs but it does get dirty real fast. I would try it again based on its scrubbing pad.
Bria R.
Dacula, GA
Does the job. The sponge suds up well, gets dishes clean and the scrubber side gets grime off easily
laura a.
Mercedes , TX
Love this it has a hard side and a soft sode i just love it so much ..❤❤ and u can find it anywhere.

Ashley B.
Clarksville, TN
I hate sponges and this one seems to just fall apart when using on pans and stuff with grilled food .
Alleta E.
King, NC
Best thing I use to clean hard to clean dishes. Makes cleaning easy. I would never use another brand
Ashley B.
These are the best at cleaning. I have a messy 9 month old so this is the way to go! Cost effective.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.