Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jennifer c.
Palmdale, CA
I love these little sponges since they have the green part on one side to scrub away the food off the pots and pans, i totaly prefer these over other brands that are literally just sponge, it doesnt smell like anything though wich is nice but i do definetly recomend this product
Michele C.
This product is okay. It is very affordable and helps a lot with the dishes when it comes to drubbing those hard things off the pan. I would buy it again if I had too but I would use gloves on in order to wash this product.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I like this sponge but I really haven't tried many others to know what is the best but for me this works pretty good I rented out good and it cleans up my message so I don't have much to say about it but they do work with my dishes
Jessica K.
It's a dish washing sponge and it works well. It can be a bit abrasive on some pans. It will remove tough food that gets stuck to plates. They are a good price. I would recommend this to others. You can buy it anywhere.
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
I use these to clean my daily dishes, they last a good deal without falling apart at some dish sponges may. I would recommend to anyone whom still hand washes. Great prices depending on where you purchase and good value.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
These are great for pots and pans! I'm guilty of letting food sit on dishes for way too long. This helps really get in all the nooks and crannies to get those stubborn hardened food scraps. I would buy these again
Jessica c.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My best friend (and neighbor) and I call this "the purple miracle" because it seriously is amazing. It has the strength of steel wool without the danger of scratching your pans up. If you don't have this, GET IT!
Shannon M.
Wilmington, DE
I absolutely love this product. It does exactly what I need it to do. Especially on big tough jobs. Easy to hold and soft. I would buy this product again and I would definitely recommend to others who hand wash.
April J.
Cocoa, FL
I used this sponge for cleaning around my bathroom sink. Our master bathroom does not get used as much as the main bathroom so the sink has some hard water build up. It cleaned up what I needed in a few scrubs.
Alex B.
San Antonio, TX
The sponge is really good. Scotch brite is the only brand I trust when it comes to scrub sponges. It washes away dirt without forming scratches the surface of the vessel. Also it doesn't wear out very soon.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.