Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica K.
It's a dish washing sponge and it works well. It can be a bit abrasive on some pans. It will remove tough food that gets stuck to plates. They are a good price. I would recommend this to others. You can buy it anywhere.
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
These are great for pots and pans! I'm guilty of letting food sit on dishes for way too long. This helps really get in all the nooks and crannies to get those stubborn hardened food scraps. I would buy these again
Shannon M.
Wilmington, DE
I absolutely love this product. It does exactly what I need it to do. Especially on big tough jobs. Easy to hold and soft. I would buy this product again and I would definitely recommend to others who hand wash.
April J.
Cocoa, FL
I used this sponge for cleaning around my bathroom sink. Our master bathroom does not get used as much as the main bathroom so the sink has some hard water build up. It cleaned up what I needed in a few scrubs.
Alex B.
San Antonio, TX
The sponge is really good. Scotch brite is the only brand I trust when it comes to scrub sponges. It washes away dirt without forming scratches the surface of the vessel. Also it doesn't wear out very soon.
Carol P.
Erie, PA
I have used these for years and find they last a very long time as long as i let them air dry. I also put in the dishwasher to keep fresh. I like the dual side to be able to clean pots snd pans when needed
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have been using these for years. They last a long time and are tough enough on dirty dishes that you only need to scrub once. Soft enough on your hands that you won't mind being the dish washer. I'll never switch!
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
The only sponges I need haha I guess to review them I'll just say they have lasted so long in terms of quality. Also, pro tip, if you think your sponge is done and trash worthy, boil it! Makes it feel brand new
Annie N.
THE BEST SPONGE EVER. and I feel so crazy raving about this sponge. But it is a miracle worker. I got this product for free from pinch me. I went out and bought it after. My mugs were so clean after one wash.
Betty L.
Phoenix, AZ
I originally got this as a sample and liked it so much that we bought more. It's not harsh on our pans but does get everything nice and clean and doesn't get smelly right away like most sponges do.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.