Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley P.
Byhalia, MS
Removes even the most stuck food from my pots and pans with no soaking for hours. Very good for the cost.
Teresa S.
Waco
I think they work great but they should last longer. They seem to fall apart pretty fast around my house.
Gabrielle S.
Jessup, PA
Great sponges. They last longer than any other sponge I've ever used! And they really clean very well.
Nicki B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Love the scrubbing outside of the sponge. Easily removes grime from leftover food on plates and dishes
Sonia H.
Modesto
Always buy this brand has so many different options for different things definetly a must have at home.
Tina P.
Branford, CT
I love all scotch brite products especially the sponges. I have tried other brands and always go back!
Mareena P.
Elmont, NY
Very poor quality. I don't recommend it at all. Sponge got destroyed after5 use. Don't like it at alll
Autumn S.
Fresno, CA
These sponges clean everything and don't shred or fall apart after using I use them all around my home
Emmily K.
Scrubs and gets the work done like and other sponge would do . When it gets old it starts to fall apart
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
I've always used sponges and these are a lot better and longer lasting then cheap Dollar store sponges!
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.