Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan H.
Clayton, CA
This is a great value for the price. The sponges last a long time . I like that I get 4 in a package
Gianna C.
Jacksonville, FL
Like how it scrubs but it does get dirty real fast. I would try it again based on its scrubbing pad.
Alleta E.
King, NC
Best thing I use to clean hard to clean dishes. Makes cleaning easy. I would never use another brand
Holly S.
Snellville, GA
These are very durable sponges that also do a great job at cleaning. I would highly recommend these!
Lauren B.
Glendora, CA
I use these to degrease my oven and clean all of the surfaces in my kitchen, scratched my pan though.
Bria R.
Dacula, GA
Does the job. The sponge suds up well, gets dishes clean and the scrubber side gets grime off easily
Stephanie P.
Tempe, AZ
We got through sponges like crazy. These sponges last us a long time and make washing dishes easy.
Taryn M.
Binghamton, NY
I shouldn't get this excited over a sponge but I love it so much. It makes my life so much easier.
Amanda _.
Kirkland, WA
They're affordable and they work the best. They are the most durable sponges i've used for dishes.
Veronica C.
Ontario, CA
I love this product so much I use it all the time and have been using this brand for over 8 years.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.