Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicki B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Love the scrubbing outside of the sponge. Easily removes grime from leftover food on plates and dishes
Gabrielle S.
Jessup, PA
Great sponges. They last longer than any other sponge I've ever used! And they really clean very well.
Emmily K.
Scrubs and gets the work done like and other sponge would do . When it gets old it starts to fall apart
Autumn S.
Fresno, CA
These sponges clean everything and don't shred or fall apart after using I use them all around my home
Mareena P.
Elmont, NY
Very poor quality. I don't recommend it at all. Sponge got destroyed after5 use. Don't like it at alll
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
I've always used sponges and these are a lot better and longer lasting then cheap Dollar store sponges!
Tina P.
Branford, CT
I love all scotch brite products especially the sponges. I have tried other brands and always go back!
Gianna C.
Jacksonville, FL
Like how it scrubs but it does get dirty real fast. I would try it again based on its scrubbing pad.
Lauren B.
Glendora, CA
I use these to degrease my oven and clean all of the surfaces in my kitchen, scratched my pan though.
Alleta E.
King, NC
Best thing I use to clean hard to clean dishes. Makes cleaning easy. I would never use another brand
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.