Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cassandrah R.
Gainesville, GA
Great for cleaning dishes. Or buy some to cleans contours, bathrooms, floors, whatever it maybe. Worth it.
Arizona H.
Great sponge that works really well on tough food and oil etc. I would recommend it. Also a low price point
Shannin G.
Las Vegas, NV
I buy these often.they get everything off my dirty pans. I can use them more then once. I love this product
Katya V.
Elm City, NC
Love these sponges they clean dishes really good. They are good for taking the stubborn stuff right off.
Teresa S.
Waco
I think they work great but they should last longer. They seem to fall apart pretty fast around my house.
Ann S.
Walkerville, MI
Great buy, especially the pack of four! long lasting sponge. Smooth sponges and great for dish scrubbing.
Tawana H.
These sponges are extremely powerful. They allow you to only have to scrape a little to get the food off.
Ashley P.
Byhalia, MS
Removes even the most stuck food from my pots and pans with no soaking for hours. Very good for the cost.
Laís L.
Whippany , NJ
Love this product!! Cleans everything that I need in minutes, it's impressive! I always use this product
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
WARNING! make sure you wear globes especially if you do regular manicures!!! this will destroy your nails
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.