Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Cleans great, but not too harsh! It lasts a good amount of time and doesnt seem to harbor smells too badly!
Tammy H.
San Antonio , TX
The only sponges I buy they last me longer than the other brand the other brand just fall apart way to fast
beatrice s.
Orangevale, CA
My family always buys these. I personally rather have one with a handle because i hate touching the sponge.
Katya V.
Elm City, NC
Love these sponges they clean dishes really good. They are good for taking the stubborn stuff right off.
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
WARNING! make sure you wear globes especially if you do regular manicures!!! this will destroy your nails
Tawana H.
These sponges are extremely powerful. They allow you to only have to scrape a little to get the food off.
Ashley P.
Byhalia, MS
Removes even the most stuck food from my pots and pans with no soaking for hours. Very good for the cost.
Teresa S.
Waco
I think they work great but they should last longer. They seem to fall apart pretty fast around my house.
Laís L.
Whippany , NJ
Love this product!! Cleans everything that I need in minutes, it's impressive! I always use this product
Ann S.
Walkerville, MI
Great buy, especially the pack of four! long lasting sponge. Smooth sponges and great for dish scrubbing.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.