Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Emily H.
Grand Forks, ND
I like that these make it easy to scrub stuff off dishes that is dried on. They seem to last a long time too.
Courtney M.
Spring Lake, NC
Does the job, has a decent lifespan as long as its kept clean. Only con is the scratching of the green side.
Rossmely Q.
Schaumburg, IL

I LOVE. SIMPLY I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT HER, IT MAKES ME ALL THE WORK, IT IS INCREDIBLE, BRAVE. GOOD GOOD GOOD
Carrie G.
Clio, MI
The best sponge scrubbers you can buy. I love the cent's off coupons also. They sure clean my pots and pans.
Jennifer E.
Elizabethtown, KY
I like these because they make doing dishes alot easier. I don't have a dishwasher so they are quite helpful.
Brittany T.
Cleveland, TX
My go to sponge brand. Not just sponges though. Brushes and scrubbers as well. Good prices for good products.
Kristi J.
New Market, MD
I stock up on these every chance I get! They seen to last a long time and clean even the dirtiest mess easily
Jasmine C.
Bronx , NY
Good they last a long time and there though on the dishes to help remove grease. They are really good sponge.
Kari H.
Boaz, AL
The hold up well to every day use and are easy to sanitize. They also rinse or easily. Plus I love the color!
Tammy H.
San Antonio , TX
The only sponges I buy they last me longer than the other brand the other brand just fall apart way to fast
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.