Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carrie G.
Clio, MI
The best sponge scrubbers you can buy. I love the cent's off coupons also. They sure clean my pots and pans.
Kristi J.
New Market, MD
I stock up on these every chance I get! They seen to last a long time and clean even the dirtiest mess easily
Kari H.
Boaz, AL
The hold up well to every day use and are easy to sanitize. They also rinse or easily. Plus I love the color!
Brittany T.
Cleveland, TX
My go to sponge brand. Not just sponges though. Brushes and scrubbers as well. Good prices for good products.
Jasmine C.
Bronx , NY
Good they last a long time and there though on the dishes to help remove grease. They are really good sponge.
Leigh J.
Los Angeles, CA
Great sponge, never scratches the dishes would recommend it to anyone. It cleans great and gets grease off
Cassandrah R.
Gainesville, GA
Great for cleaning dishes. Or buy some to cleans contours, bathrooms, floors, whatever it maybe. Worth it.
Jana S.
Turner , OR
Best sponges around. These get the job done without me having to bust my arm out of socket trying to scrub
Shannin G.
Las Vegas, NV
I buy these often.they get everything off my dirty pans. I can use them more then once. I love this product
Arizona H.
Great sponge that works really well on tough food and oil etc. I would recommend it. Also a low price point
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.