Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
Does a good job at getting grease out of pans. Although it will put scratches in your pan which is a downside.
Cecilia M.
Selma, CA
Got those tough stains out of pots. Keeps its shape and does not get ugly after few washes. was very effective.
Sara P.
Thousand Oaks
I. It head sponges in bulk! They last forever, hold up extremely well and don't get smelly like other sponges.
Kim B.
Hamilton, OH
Use all the time. Great for washing dishes and all my kitchen cleaning. It's resonably priced and long lasting.
Carrie G.
Clio, MI
The best sponge scrubbers you can buy. I love the cent's off coupons also. They sure clean my pots and pans.
Megan M.
North Canton, OH
Not the best sponge compared to other brands I’ve used this one starts to smell and fall apart very quickly.
Kari H.
Boaz, AL
The hold up well to every day use and are easy to sanitize. They also rinse or easily. Plus I love the color!
Kristi J.
New Market, MD
I stock up on these every chance I get! They seen to last a long time and clean even the dirtiest mess easily
Jennifer E.
Elizabethtown, KY
I like these because they make doing dishes alot easier. I don't have a dishwasher so they are quite helpful.
Rossmely Q.
Schaumburg, IL

I LOVE. SIMPLY I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT HER, IT MAKES ME ALL THE WORK, IT IS INCREDIBLE, BRAVE. GOOD GOOD GOOD
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.