Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda O.
BROOKLYN, NY
These sponges are amazing. They work really well. And they dont rip easy which is what i need most in a sponge.
Brittani M.
I have only ever used these and love them! No need to try anything else! They clean great and are a great price
Brianna G.
These really get the gunk off my dishes! I also use these to clean the counter or table and they work perfect!
Cecilia M.
Selma, CA
Got those tough stains out of pots. Keeps its shape and does not get ugly after few washes. was very effective.
Courtney M.
Spring Lake, NC
Does the job, has a decent lifespan as long as its kept clean. Only con is the scratching of the green side.
Rossmely Q.
Schaumburg, IL

I LOVE. SIMPLY I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT HER, IT MAKES ME ALL THE WORK, IT IS INCREDIBLE, BRAVE. GOOD GOOD GOOD
damaris l.
This sponge is perfect, fabulous I received in a box , and I tried is excellent but in Walmart not get theme
Emily H.
Grand Forks, ND
I like that these make it easy to scrub stuff off dishes that is dried on. They seem to last a long time too.
Jennifer E.
Elizabethtown, KY
I like these because they make doing dishes alot easier. I don't have a dishwasher so they are quite helpful.
Raven R.
lecanto , FL
my favorite sponges! good for about any clean up. very versatile. they are great quality and never tear on me
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.