Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brandi W.
Rome, GA
I love these sponges! They last longer than any other brands that I have tried and they don't start to smell bad.
Lourdes R.
This sponges work wonders on my stainless steel cook wear. They clean really good and don't leave any scratches.
Kayla D.
Panama City, FL
Works great and is good for the wallet. To clean we just throw it in the dishwasher. Easy to use and works great.
Heather A.
This sponge is so great!! It keeps a good lather and scrubs without scratching the surfaces of my pans and stove.
Matt D.
Flemington, NJ
These are pretty strong for the price. The brillow side helps get caked on food off of the utensils and plates.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
Every household should have these scrub sponges! It's a great price. It gets the job done easily & affectively.
Gabrielle S.
Detroit, MI
These are inexpensive and work just fine! They don't easily tear, have multi purposes as far as cleaning goes.
Sairi S.
We always get these sponges, it has a nice scent , they're effective & they lasts us for a good amount of time.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
These sponges are amazing. They work really well. And they dont rip easy which is what i need most in a sponge.
Kim B.
Hamilton, OH
Use all the time. Great for washing dishes and all my kitchen cleaning. It's resonably priced and long lasting.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.