Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Matt D.
Flemington, NJ
These are pretty strong for the price. The brillow side helps get caked on food off of the utensils and plates.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
Every household should have these scrub sponges! It's a great price. It gets the job done easily & affectively.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
Does a good job at getting grease out of pans. Although it will put scratches in your pan which is a downside.
Ashlie D.
Nancy, KY
These sponges hold toget her better than some I have gotten for the same price. They are gentle on your dishes.
Gabrielle S.
Detroit, MI
These are inexpensive and work just fine! They don't easily tear, have multi purposes as far as cleaning goes.
Kim K.
Taunton , Ma
Great for tough burnt on foods. Wear lasts like 3 weeks in my house with so many teenagers eating all the time.
Kim B.
Hamilton, OH
Use all the time. Great for washing dishes and all my kitchen cleaning. It's resonably priced and long lasting.
Erika C.
This is great and affordable, not only does it not scratch your pans it helps remove any burns on pots and pans
Sairi S.
We always get these sponges, it has a nice scent , they're effective & they lasts us for a good amount of time.
Sydney T.
Conover , NC
These sponges work so well to get hard food off of dishes! Last a long time and do not smell bad after one use!
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.