Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Delanie G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Scotch brite scrub sponge extreme clean is EXTREME lol I recommend this product to a lot of people i know! 10/10
Brandi W.
Rome, GA
I love these sponges! They last longer than any other brands that I have tried and they don't start to smell bad.
Lourdes R.
This sponges work wonders on my stainless steel cook wear. They clean really good and don't leave any scratches.
Kayla D.
Panama City, FL
Works great and is good for the wallet. To clean we just throw it in the dishwasher. Easy to use and works great.
Annaliza M.
Plainview, TX
Works really good last me a few week helps get hard stuck on food off in a shorter amount of time leas scrubbing
Heather A.
This sponge is so great!! It keeps a good lather and scrubs without scratching the surfaces of my pans and stove.
Beth R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Stuck on food doesnt stand a chance. Simply amazing. I love them. Your hands dont hurt after using them either!
Matt D.
Flemington, NJ
These are pretty strong for the price. The brillow side helps get caked on food off of the utensils and plates.
Gabrielle S.
Detroit, MI
These are inexpensive and work just fine! They don't easily tear, have multi purposes as far as cleaning goes.
Brittani M.
I have only ever used these and love them! No need to try anything else! They clean great and are a great price
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.