Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily S.
Lancing, TN
Love these. They last a really long time and get the toughest of food off of our dishes without leaving scratches
Sabrina J.
Great sponges. They work really well for washing dishes and cleaning the stove. I will definitely purchase again
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
My mom bough this sponge and she says that it works very well. It helps to quit the dirtyness and its wonderful.
Clara C.
Pikeville
works great. I have used them for many years and they always do a good job. They are a good value for the price.
estas esponjas son muy buenas para restregar y sacar toda esa suciedad que queda tras preparar ciertos platillos.
Escolastica O.
Lynwood , CA
Always rebut this product best sponge to wash your dishes with and they do last a long time very good quality.
Brandon C.
Killeen, TX
Good sponge when I'm cleaning my toilets or sinks and tubs. I always store them in a small place so that's nice
Eboni L.
Scottdale, GA
Love them!!! Does not scrap my dishes it cleans them so effortlessly , it keep these at the sink at all times!!
Sara P.
Thousand Oaks
I. It head sponges in bulk! They last forever, hold up extremely well and don't get smelly like other sponges.
Beth R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Stuck on food doesnt stand a chance. Simply amazing. I love them. Your hands dont hurt after using them either!
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.