Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sammy L.
Middleport, NY
Extremely effective and long lasting. Recommend! Especially if you've got a big family like me! They come in handy!
Nellie L.
This sponge last a while and works very well to get off the tough cooked on food. I typically only buy this brand.
Christa V.
Walker, LA
This works great on hard to get places and on pans. Be sure not to use on stainless steel because it will scratch.
Hailey P.
Fremont, OH
These sponges last so long. They don't strip away or lose Thier scrubbi-nes. Truly a long lasting and great sponge
Jen F.
Bowling Green, OH
I love these sponges! They are super tough, so they stand up well against tough spots! They look pretty cool also.
Leah L.
LAURIUM, MI
They're cheap and they work for what I need them for. I haven't been disappointed yet and I buy them all the time.
Kaitlin M.
Whitesboro, NY
These sponges are great for dishes that need something extra to get them clean! I will definitely repurchase these.
Lizzie B.
Cayce, SC
Love these sponges. They are efficient and not costly at all. They also last for a long time unlike other sponges.
Very subtle scent and it helps me greatly with the cleaning and dishwashing. They clean easily and and are durable.
Jamie S.
Manton, MI
I am really pleased with this product! I find that it cleanes super well. And it truly gets tough jobs done well!
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.