Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Annaliza M.
Plainview , TX
Works really good last me a few week helps get hard stuck on food off in a shorter amount of time leas scrubbing
Lourdes R.
This sponges work wonders on my stainless steel cook wear. They clean really good and don't leave any scratches.
Emily S.
Lancing, TN
Love these. They last a really long time and get the toughest of food off of our dishes without leaving scratches
Carmen c.
Federal Way, WA
This last me a long time and omg it takes out the stains like a gem! I love it . i have been using it for 3 years
Liz D.
Lee's Summit
Theswe6are great. Inexpensive, plus I can usually find a coupon. I can throw them in the dishwasher to wash them.
Kayla D.
Panama City, FL
Works great and is good for the wallet. To clean we just throw it in the dishwasher. Easy to use and works great.
estas esponjas son muy buenas para restregar y sacar toda esa suciedad que queda tras preparar ciertos platillos.
Connie W.
N Versailles, PA
Scotch brite scrubbies are the best quality of scrub sponges you cab buy. They are very durable and last a while
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
I like using these because they don't get ruined easily. They are so much more durable compared to other brands.
Stephanie W.
Mishawaka, IN
Great for the hard to remove left over gunk. I use these mostly on my pots and pans and the work wonderfully!!!!!
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.