Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yesi S.
Orlando, FL
It is tough enough to get rid of stain yet gentle with pans and dishes. Also sponge could last me for about a month .
Cassandra G.
Madera, CA
My favorite sponges ..can't turn to anything else to keep my dishes clean. I always have to stalk up on these sponges
Javier P.
I usually prefer this kind of sponge over others, and in my experience this is one of the most durable on the market
Sonya S.
Vancouver, WA
These work great for removing soap scum and burnt on food from dishes recommend these to anyone less elbow grease lol
Reggina L.

They help me a lot in the daily work of the house, as they are very comfortable and soft to avoid damaging the dishes
colin m.
Philadelphia, PA
I use these the clean out the gunk in my pots and pans. It scrubs all the grease and grim away and leaves them clean.
Ellyse D.
Ayden
I can find these at the Dollar store, so this is my first and only choice I would definitely recommend this product.
Darlene U.
Holly Springs, NC
My go to sponge. I absolutely love how efficient this is and how my dishes come out so clean. Durable and lasts long.
Hailey P.
Fremont, OH
These sponges last so long. They don't strip away or lose Thier scrubbi-nes. Truly a long lasting and great sponge
Jen F.
Bowling Green, OH
I love these sponges! They are super tough, so they stand up well against tough spots! They look pretty cool also.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.