Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lizzie B.
Cayce, SC
Love these sponges. They are efficient and not costly at all. They also last for a long time unlike other sponges.
Jen F.
Bowling Green, OH
I love these sponges! They are super tough, so they stand up well against tough spots! They look pretty cool also.
Nellie L.
This sponge last a while and works very well to get off the tough cooked on food. I typically only buy this brand.
Leah L.
Calumet, MI
They're cheap and they work for what I need them for. I haven't been disappointed yet and I buy them all the time.
Hailey P.
Fremont, OH
These sponges last so long. They don't strip away or lose Thier scrubbi-nes. Truly a long lasting and great sponge
Sammy L.
Middleport, NY
Extremely effective and long lasting. Recommend! Especially if you've got a big family like me! They come in handy!
Very subtle scent and it helps me greatly with the cleaning and dishwashing. They clean easily and and are durable.
Annaliza M.
Plainview , TX
Works really good last me a few week helps get hard stuck on food off in a shorter amount of time leas scrubbing
Brandi W.
Rome, GA
I love these sponges! They last longer than any other brands that I have tried and they don't start to smell bad.
Connie W.
N Versailles, PA
Scotch brite scrubbies are the best quality of scrub sponges you cab buy. They are very durable and last a while
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.