Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alicia G.
East Point, GA
This is a must have in my kitchen. I buy at least 4 packs at a time. They are heavy duty sponges that get the job done
Amber C.
Independence, MO
These work great for me! Gets my dishes clean and my stove! They last a long time too and I wash them in my dishwasher.
Samantha H.
Mogadore, OH
This is a good product and it isn't too expensive even in the four pack. I use it on tough messes and it does the job.
Heather P.
GREENFIELD, WI
I use these all over my house for cleaning, including doing the dishes. They work great and get even tough grease off.
Crystal B.
Milford, OH
These are great. Food price for the quantity. They hold up nicely, and don't fall apart like most sponges I've used.
colin m.
Philadelphia, PA
I use these the clean out the gunk in my pots and pans. It scrubs all the grease and grim away and leaves them clean.
Sonya S.
Vancouver, WA
These work great for removing soap scum and burnt on food from dishes recommend these to anyone less elbow grease lol
Yesi S.
Orlando, FL
It is tough enough to get rid of stain yet gentle with pans and dishes. Also sponge could last me for about a month .
Reggina L.

They help me a lot in the daily work of the house, as they are very comfortable and soft to avoid damaging the dishes
They always work, they usually don't go out fast, but we don't always buy them, it's good when we do use them though
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.