Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
They always work, they usually don't go out fast, but we don't always buy them, it's good when we do use them though
Reggina L.

They help me a lot in the daily work of the house, as they are very comfortable and soft to avoid damaging the dishes
Ellyse D.
Ayden
I can find these at the Dollar store, so this is my first and only choice I would definitely recommend this product.
Darlene U.
Holly Springs, NC
My go to sponge. I absolutely love how efficient this is and how my dishes come out so clean. Durable and lasts long.
Yesi S.
Orlando, FL
It is tough enough to get rid of stain yet gentle with pans and dishes. Also sponge could last me for about a month .
Cassandra G.
Madera, CA
My favorite sponges ..can't turn to anything else to keep my dishes clean. I always have to stalk up on these sponges
Elizabeth K.
Carmel, IN
Best sponges! Last forever the two sides are awesome and effective! I won't use any other brand! I got mine at Meijer
Kathy H.
Powhatan, VA
These sponges are small little power boxes!!
No scratching on pans and pans come out so clean without a lot of effort
Christa V.
Walker, LA
This works great on hard to get places and on pans. Be sure not to use on stainless steel because it will scratch.
Kaitlin M.
Whitesboro, NY
These sponges are great for dishes that need something extra to get them clean! I will definitely repurchase these.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.