Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I tend to usually buy scotch brite sponges. They are superior to most others i have tried. I will continue to buy them as long as they consistently perform. Good product.
Miranda S.
Glenolden , PA
I really like these sponges if you take care of them the right way they last forever if not they smell bad fast . I've always used these my whole life so I definitely recommend to others. It's very cheap to which is always good lol
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I absolutely love these sponges when I am scrubbing my pots and pans,they get them super clean and never leave them grungy!They are a great price and not too expensive!
jennifer c.
Frazier Park, CA
I love these little sponges since they have the green part on one side to scrub away the food off the pots and pans, i totaly prefer these over other brands that are literally just sponge, it doesnt smell like anything though wich is nice but i do definetly recomend this product
Natalie A.
Jasper, AL
Nice packaging, great price, these sponges don't fall apart like most of them do after just a few washes so they have very good value. They are a great size and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I like this sponge but I really haven't tried many others to know what is the best but for me this works pretty good I rented out good and it cleans up my message so I don't have much to say about it but they do work with my dishes
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
I use these to clean my daily dishes, they last a good deal without falling apart at some dish sponges may. I would recommend to anyone whom still hand washes. Great prices depending on where you purchase and good value.
Panina G.
Decatur, GA
These sponges get the job done. I don't have to work hard to clean my dishes whine I use this sponge. They are definitely effective. I normally buy them from Walmart or target and would definitely recommend these sponges to everyone.
Michele C.
This product is okay. It is very affordable and helps a lot with the dishes when it comes to drubbing those hard things off the pan. I would buy it again if I had too but I would use gloves on in order to wash this product.
Jessica K.
It's a dish washing sponge and it works well. It can be a bit abrasive on some pans. It will remove tough food that gets stuck to plates. They are a good price. I would recommend this to others. You can buy it anywhere.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.