Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carmen K.
Dripping Springs, TX
I've bought this several times and have to say, not for me. The sponge part becomes dirty looking right away. I think the problem is due to the sponge not drying well. The scrubbing part is best, but I can just buy that by itself.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
These sponges are incredible! I no longer need to use sos or Brillo pads daily. I have multiple on hand for when they get yucky, but they never get smelly as long as you dry between uses. Highly recommend, I never want another sponge.
Jess I.
San Antonio, TX
These sponges are great for attacking that stubborn baked on grease and sauce without having to do a ton of work. I usually soak the dishes prior to washing and these sponges really do a good job of getting all the food off easily.
Michelle H.
Scrub sponge pads are so handy. I value the scrub side,considering I use cast iron pans. They keep me from scrubbing to much on my pans but just enough. Thanks Scotch-Brite.
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
My hubs always, and I mean ALWAYS keeps these in stock. They are good sponges but I don't think they are the best dang sponges in the world. But they get the job done! I mean I wouldn't not recommend this to anyone. It's a sponge.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I tend to usually buy scotch brite sponges. They are superior to most others i have tried. I will continue to buy them as long as they consistently perform. Good product.
Panina G.
Decatur, GA
These sponges get the job done. I don't have to work hard to clean my dishes whine I use this sponge. They are definitely effective. I normally buy them from Walmart or target and would definitely recommend these sponges to everyone.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I absolutely love these sponges when I am scrubbing my pots and pans,they get them super clean and never leave them grungy!They are a great price and not too expensive!
Natalie A.
Jasper, AL
Nice packaging, great price, these sponges don't fall apart like most of them do after just a few washes so they have very good value. They are a great size and I would definitely recommend this to others.
jennifer c.
Palmdale, CA
I love these little sponges since they have the green part on one side to scrub away the food off the pots and pans, i totaly prefer these over other brands that are literally just sponge, it doesnt smell like anything though wich is nice but i do definetly recomend this product
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.