Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather C.
Leesville, LA
These work extremely well without scratching the surface of your dishes. It also stays cleaner longer so no nasty smell.
Beth A.
Advance, NC
The Scotch Brite sponges are great for cleaning a variety of things. I use them on my dishes and to clean the bathrooms.
Pamela J.
I use Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge for my kitchen and bathroom. It makes my cleaning less difficult. I definitely recommend!
Jennifer C.
Waterford , MI
These have always been my go-to when it comes to sponges. These are great for using on dishes, and cleaning your house.
Mimi R.
Demorest, GA
These sponges seem to last longer. Really stands up to a round of tough scrubbing. Definitely more bang for your buck.
Alicia G.
East Point, GA
This is a must have in my kitchen. I buy at least 4 packs at a time. They are heavy duty sponges that get the job done
Karen S.
These are great for baked-on food! I love the for scrubbing stainless steel pots and sinks - just add Calumet cleaner!
Crystal V.
Been Using This Product For A Very Long Time.. Would Not Trade To Another Brand.. It Is Originally The Best Out There.
Aly P.
These work well on pots and pans that have pieces of food burnt or stuck on the bottom. I like this and will repurchase
Amber C.
Independence, MO
These work great for me! Gets my dishes clean and my stove! They last a long time too and I wash them in my dishwasher.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.