Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mimi R.
Demorest, GA
These sponges seem to last longer. Really stands up to a round of tough scrubbing. Definitely more bang for your buck.
rachel b.
Silver Spring, MD
This is a great product and works very well to remove stains. Purchased at my local grocery store. Cost is reasonable.
Jackie M.
In love with this sponge left all my dishes sparkly clean. The texture is great soft on one side and tough on the other
Kate M.
It's a sponge. It cleans. There's really nothing else to say about it. I'm not exactly picky when it comes to sponges.
colin m.
Philadelphia, PA
I use these the clean out the gunk in my pots and pans. It scrubs all the grease and grim away and leaves them clean.
Crystal B.
Milford, OH
These are great. Food price for the quantity. They hold up nicely, and don't fall apart like most sponges I've used.
Javier P.
I usually prefer this kind of sponge over others, and in my experience this is one of the most durable on the market
Ellyse D.
Ayden
I can find these at the Dollar store, so this is my first and only choice I would definitely recommend this product.
Reggina L.

They help me a lot in the daily work of the house, as they are very comfortable and soft to avoid damaging the dishes
They always work, they usually don't go out fast, but we don't always buy them, it's good when we do use them though
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.