Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caroline G.
West Harrison, NY
bought bc they were sold in a package and they looked the strongest. they were also on sale, which influenced my decision.
Jessica E.
These clean with ease. Tough enough to scrub but not scratch stove tops and surfaces. Easily sanitized and a good value.
Erin S.
Cuba, MO
These sponges work great. I use them daily. Great for getting stuck on food off of dishes without too much extra effort.
Heather C.
Leesville, LA
These work extremely well without scratching the surface of your dishes. It also stays cleaner longer so no nasty smell.
Pamela J.
I use Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge for my kitchen and bathroom. It makes my cleaning less difficult. I definitely recommend!
Stacy R.
Tulsa, OK
My favorite brands of sponges. Gentle enough for those delicate dishes but tough enough for those really cooked in pans.
Beth A.
Advance, NC
The Scotch Brite sponges are great for cleaning a variety of things. I use them on my dishes and to clean the bathrooms.
Kristine R.
Boise, ID
I prefer these because I don't have to replace them as often because they last much longer being the extreme clean ones.
Jacqueline A.
Kissimmee, FL
this product is good get the job done, gets the grease and hard stuck food off the pots and pans. I love using my coupons
Monica J.
Rialto, CA
these sponges last a really long time before i have to replace t and def takes everything off the dishes without a hassle
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.