Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erin S.
Cuba, MO
These sponges work great. I use them daily. Great for getting stuck on food off of dishes without too much extra effort.
Crystal V.
Been Using This Product For A Very Long Time.. Would Not Trade To Another Brand.. It Is Originally The Best Out There.
Michelle B.
Cedar Hill, TN
I usually buy these to clean counter tops, stoves, and our bathrooms. They work well and don't tear as often as others.
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
I use these all over my house for cleaning, including doing the dishes. They work great and get even tough grease off.
Jennifer C.
Waterford , MI
These have always been my go-to when it comes to sponges. These are great for using on dishes, and cleaning your house.
Amber C.
Independence, MO
These work great for me! Gets my dishes clean and my stove! They last a long time too and I wash them in my dishwasher.
Alicia G.
East Point, GA
This is a must have in my kitchen. I buy at least 4 packs at a time. They are heavy duty sponges that get the job done
Aly P.
These work well on pots and pans that have pieces of food burnt or stuck on the bottom. I like this and will repurchase
Karen S.
These are great for baked-on food! I love the for scrubbing stainless steel pots and sinks - just add Calumet cleaner!
Samantha H.
Mogadore, OH
This is a good product and it isn't too expensive even in the four pack. I use it on tough messes and it does the job.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.