Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marissa G.
Amarillo, TX
I love these one because they don't smell bad after a while and one time I bought the blue ones and they stunk after a week
Trinity S.
Elko, NV
These scratchy pads are pretty amazing. I love the extra scrubbing power you get from it. Also I love that they are purple.
Heather C.
Leesville, LA
These work extremely well without scratching the surface of your dishes. It also stays cleaner longer so no nasty smell.
Jacqueline A.
Kissimmee, FL
this product is good get the job done, gets the grease and hard stuck food off the pots and pans. I love using my coupons
Stacy R.
Tulsa, OK
My favorite brands of sponges. Gentle enough for those delicate dishes but tough enough for those really cooked in pans.
Jessica E.
These clean with ease. Tough enough to scrub but not scratch stove tops and surfaces. Easily sanitized and a good value.
Kristine R.
Boise, ID
I prefer these because I don't have to replace them as often because they last much longer being the extreme clean ones.
Monica J.
Rialto, CA
these sponges last a really long time before i have to replace t and def takes everything off the dishes without a hassle
Pamela J.
I use Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge for my kitchen and bathroom. It makes my cleaning less difficult. I definitely recommend!
Beth A.
Advance, NC
The Scotch Brite sponges are great for cleaning a variety of things. I use them on my dishes and to clean the bathrooms.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.