Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angelia R.
Paragould, AR
Use these to clean tile stove and sometime countertops. Best product on market. Cleans well can purchase at reasonable price
Sharon C.
Not so abrasive but gets the job done with little starching to dishes. Can be put in the dishwasher to clean and it holds up
Selina U.
Kissimmee, FL
I always keep these in my kitchen. They are great for scrubbing away residue from my pans and pots without scratching them.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
Scotch brite sponges are amazing they absolutely can clean anything and everything. No dish is too dirty for these sponges.
Heather M.
I keep these on hand for scrubbing dried on stuff and pots and pans. Works great for the stubborn dried or burnt on stuff.
Kayla C.
Holly Pond, AL
This works great but doesnt last long enough. The sponge part tends to fall apart pretty quickly but its good while it las
Trinity S.
Elko, NV
These scratchy pads are pretty amazing. I love the extra scrubbing power you get from it. Also I love that they are purple.
Caroline G.
West Harrison, NY
bought bc they were sold in a package and they looked the strongest. they were also on sale, which influenced my decision.
Marissa G.
Amarillo, TX
I love these one because they don't smell bad after a while and one time I bought the blue ones and they stunk after a week
Savanah G.
Calhoun, GA
I love these sponges they always get down and dirty and leave my dishes and pans tidy. They work great for stuck on foods.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.