Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah B.
Mooresville, NC
It's always handy to have a dish sponge laying around. You never know when you'll need one. These get the dirt and grime easily
Vanessa M.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
These spongues are my go to. They last long enough to not break down but they are soft enough to not damage any of my dishware.
Roberta P.
Belding, MI
Effective cleaning, long life span, and they sanitize well for reuse. The scouring feature is firm but not abusive to my pans.
Cailey N.
Fayetteville, AR
Absolutely my favorite. Has both soft and rough sides to get tougher food off of your plate. Works nice on all types of dishes.
Evin C.
West Bloomfield Mi
Just what most people need if they have dishes that end up sitting around with food on them. Really gets the nasty stuff off
Yanira G.
Los ebanos, TX
I usually use this ones and love it. Well, I haven't tried any other brands but I love how they work because they do the job
Amanda P.
Works well.. I hate doing dishes and this makes dishes easy. I normally buy this stuff at target or super one. Decent price.
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
It works well. I like using it when I need to wash my dishes. All stores sell this item. It affordable and easily scrubs well
Angelia R.
Paragould, AR
Use these to clean tile stove and sometime countertops. Best product on market. Cleans well can purchase at reasonable price
Sharon C.
Not so abrasive but gets the job done with little starching to dishes. Can be put in the dishwasher to clean and it holds up
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.