Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Roberta P.
Belding, MI
Effective cleaning, long life span, and they sanitize well for reuse. The scouring feature is firm but not abusive to my pans.
Ranika P.
Townsend, MT
These are my husbands favorite. The only sponges he will use. Our house is full of them. Use them for all of our cleaning needs
Nicole K.
Edgewater
Ive been using this sponge for as long as I can remember. It gets the job done. The only bad side is, it doesn't last that long
Nicole S.
San Diego, CA
Just bought these and they are amazing. They dont get all gross like most sponges. They dont fall apart easily and dont smell.
Caitlyn M.
Salem, MA
These sponges last forever and are great at washing dishes and scrubbing pans. I've used Scotch sponges forever and always will
Sarah B.
Mooresville, NC
It's always handy to have a dish sponge laying around. You never know when you'll need one. These get the dirt and grime easily
Michaela A.
We use these to scrub the grime off our pots and pans. Works great! We would definitely recommend them for tough spots to cean.
Carol W.
Adams Center, NY
These are great, not too rough on the dishes and they clean very well. I like the value of getting a four pack for a good price
Mindy S.
I use this for bathroom cleaning and kitchen cleaning. My husbands steals them from the kitchen to clean his truck tires (lol)
Cailey N.
Fayetteville, AR
Absolutely my favorite. Has both soft and rough sides to get tougher food off of your plate. Works nice on all types of dishes.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.