Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer K.
Quincy, IL
The Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges do a great job cleaning up messy pots and pans. They are usually bought at the grocery store.
Sharon C.
Not so abrasive but gets the job done with little starching to dishes. Can be put in the dishwasher to clean and it holds up
Evin C.
West Bloomfield Mi
Just what most people need if they have dishes that end up sitting around with food on them. Really gets the nasty stuff off
Heather M.
I keep these on hand for scrubbing dried on stuff and pots and pans. Works great for the stubborn dried or burnt on stuff.
Trinity S.
Elko, NV
These scratchy pads are pretty amazing. I love the extra scrubbing power you get from it. Also I love that they are purple.
Marissa G.
Amarillo, TX
I love these one because they don't smell bad after a while and one time I bought the blue ones and they stunk after a week
Kayla C.
Holly Pond, AL
This works great but doesnt last long enough. The sponge part tends to fall apart pretty quickly but its good while it las
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
Scotch brite sponges are amazing they absolutely can clean anything and everything. No dish is too dirty for these sponges.
Caroline G.
West Harrison, NY
bought bc they were sold in a package and they looked the strongest. they were also on sale, which influenced my decision.
Savanah G.
Calhoun, GA
I love these sponges they always get down and dirty and leave my dishes and pans tidy. They work great for stuck on foods.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.