Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Roberta P.
Belding, MI
Effective cleaning, long life span, and they sanitize well for reuse. The scouring feature is firm but not abusive to my pans.
Nicole S.
San Diego, CA
Just bought these and they are amazing. They dont get all gross like most sponges. They dont fall apart easily and dont smell.
Nicole K.
Edgewater
Ive been using this sponge for as long as I can remember. It gets the job done. The only bad side is, it doesn't last that long
Sarah B.
Mooresville, NC
It's always handy to have a dish sponge laying around. You never know when you'll need one. These get the dirt and grime easily
Michaela A.
We use these to scrub the grime off our pots and pans. Works great! We would definitely recommend them for tough spots to cean.
Angelia R.
Paragould, AR
Use these to clean tile stove and sometime countertops. Best product on market. Cleans well can purchase at reasonable price
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
It works well. I like using it when I need to wash my dishes. All stores sell this item. It affordable and easily scrubs well
Evin C.
West Bloomfield Mi
Just what most people need if they have dishes that end up sitting around with food on them. Really gets the nasty stuff off
Jennifer K.
Quincy, IL
The Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges do a great job cleaning up messy pots and pans. They are usually bought at the grocery store.
Sharon C.
Not so abrasive but gets the job done with little starching to dishes. Can be put in the dishwasher to clean and it holds up
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.