Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Roberta P.
Belding, MI
Effective cleaning, long life span, and they sanitize well for reuse. The scouring feature is firm but not abusive to my pans.
Mary D.
Paris, KY
these sponges are the best I only use these, they are sturdy and stay together for a while about 2 weeks then I change them :)
Ranika P.
Townsend, MT
These are my husbands favorite. The only sponges he will use. Our house is full of them. Use them for all of our cleaning needs
brandon j.
Wilkesboro, nc
great product cleans the dishes really well hold suds well and its long lasting wish there were different colors to choose from
Mindy S.
I use this for bathroom cleaning and kitchen cleaning. My husbands steals them from the kitchen to clean his truck tires (lol)
Cailey N.
Fayetteville, AR
Absolutely my favorite. Has both soft and rough sides to get tougher food off of your plate. Works nice on all types of dishes.
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
This sponge last a long time and it's great for a long time and it doesn't come apart really easy and. That's the great thing .
Carol W.
Adams Center, NY
These are great, not too rough on the dishes and they clean very well. I like the value of getting a four pack for a good price
Sarah B.
Mooresville, NC
It's always handy to have a dish sponge laying around. You never know when you'll need one. These get the dirt and grime easily
Michaela A.
We use these to scrub the grime off our pots and pans. Works great! We would definitely recommend them for tough spots to cean.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.