Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vanessa M.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
These spongues are my go to. They last long enough to not break down but they are soft enough to not damage any of my dishware.
Nicole K.
Edgewater
Ive been using this sponge for as long as I can remember. It gets the job done. The only bad side is, it doesn't last that long
Carol W.
Adams Center, NY
These are great, not too rough on the dishes and they clean very well. I like the value of getting a four pack for a good price
Mindy S.
I use this for bathroom cleaning and kitchen cleaning. My husbands steals them from the kitchen to clean his truck tires (lol)
mariangel a.
estas esponjas son muy buenas arrancan el sucio noimporta que sea o donde este pegado . son muy buenas la verdad las recomiendo
Cailey N.
Fayetteville, AR
Absolutely my favorite. Has both soft and rough sides to get tougher food off of your plate. Works nice on all types of dishes.
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
This sponge last a long time and it's great for a long time and it doesn't come apart really easy and. That's the great thing .
Roberta P.
Belding, MI
Effective cleaning, long life span, and they sanitize well for reuse. The scouring feature is firm but not abusive to my pans.
brandon j.
Wilkesboro, nc
great product cleans the dishes really well hold suds well and its long lasting wish there were different colors to choose from
Ranika P.
Townsend, MT
These are my husbands favorite. The only sponges he will use. Our house is full of them. Use them for all of our cleaning needs
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.