Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Diana H.
Victorville, CA
Scotch-Brite are my go to sponges they last a long time they help scrub off any hard food that has stayed in the plates or pans.
Great value for money and I can't. Imagine using another sponge, these are my go to z. They take out the grim from all the places
Michelle G.
Culpeper, VA
You know you've reached adulthood when you get excited over buying new sponges so you can do that mountain of dishes in the sink.
Mystica C.
Claypool, IN
I use these for my dishes when I'm washing pans and I love them because they don't scratch my dishes up and get them really clean
Ali L.
Each sponge lasts about three weeks! Gets my dishes super clean. I always keep a whole pack under the sink, very nice rice also!
Nicki G.
Used these when we moved and it cleaned the house really good and they last a long time! They are very affordable and work great
Jenn W.
These last along time! After you have washed a greasy pan you can put the sponge in the dishwasher and reuse it!! I live by these
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
Very useful product and it is not dull. It has a lot of substance and can be used multiple times. I've a sample of this product.
JULIE K.
Waterford, MI
work very well. great value to buy a package from sam's or costco. not sure how long germs stay w sponges so i often pitch them.
Christina W.
Athens, GA
My trusted dish cleaning brand. They really help me get the elbow grease flowing and keep my counters, dishes, and kitchen clean.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.