Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Elena N.
Gainesville, FL
This sponge cleans extremely dirty dishes. It scrubs very well. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a deep clean.
Summer B.
Scotchbrite sponges work great. Sponge on one side and scrubbies on the other. They can take a beating ans still keeps on cleaning.
Valeria A.
Great way to wash your dishes and multi use!! I buy the 4 pack and it last me a good time! I sually buy these at my local Walmart!
Rhonda V.
Weston, WV
This is a great product, it cleans without the hassle. I would use again & definitely recommend this product to my family & friends
My favorite sponge time use when doing dishes.. always stock up in them when on sale. They last long and make my dishes look great
When you have a big family to cook for you are always leaving the burner on to high and burning the pan . Makes it easy for cleanup
Jennifer B.
Hudson, OH
I feel like Scotch-Brite is the go-to sponge that has been around forever. It is not terribly expensive and it gets the job done.
Katherine W.
Casa Grande, AZ
It is a good scrubber it cleans the pots and pans
and dishes it is a good value low price. It dose the job
I buy mine at Walmart
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
Very useful product and it is not dull. It has a lot of substance and can be used multiple times. I've a sample of this product.
Nicki G.
Used these when we moved and it cleaned the house really good and they last a long time! They are very affordable and work great
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.