Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christina W.
Athens, GA
My trusted dish cleaning brand. They really help me get the elbow grease flowing and keep my counters, dishes, and kitchen clean.
Michelle G.
Culpeper, VA
You know you've reached adulthood when you get excited over buying new sponges so you can do that mountain of dishes in the sink.
Julia C.
Niteroi, RJ
Esta esponja é realmente muito boa, nao é daquelas duras que irritam sua mao. Sem contar que o designer e a cor são maravilhosos
Diana H.
Victorville, CA
Scotch-Brite are my go to sponges they last a long time they help scrub off any hard food that has stayed in the plates or pans.
Mary Ellen S.
Garfield, NJ
I love these sponges. I am very sensitive to mildew type smells so these are ever present on my shopping list. They hold up well.
Adrienne J.
Ocean Springs, MS
I like quality and how it long in washing dishes.most regular sponges fade to little but this one is hardly to fade.None smelling
Ali L.
Each sponge lasts about three weeks! Gets my dishes super clean. I always keep a whole pack under the sink, very nice rice also!
Margaret C.
Bonne Terre, MO
My all time favorite scrub sponge. I use it on everything, dishes , pans, even my glass top range, and outlasts the other brands
JULIE K.
Waterford, MI
work very well. great value to buy a package from sam's or costco. not sure how long germs stay w sponges so i often pitch them.
Nicki G.
Used these when we moved and it cleaned the house really good and they last a long time! They are very affordable and work great
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.