Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan R.
Savannah, GA
Love the lack of 4, reasonable price, and they last longer than the original ones. Sometimes you can find them at the dollar store!
Rhonda V.
Weston, WV
This is a great product, it cleans without the hassle. I would use again & definitely recommend this product to my family & friends
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
Very useful product and it is not dull. It has a lot of substance and can be used multiple times. I've a sample of this product.
Adrienne J.
Ocean Springs, MS
I like quality and how it long in washing dishes.most regular sponges fade to little but this one is hardly to fade.None smelling
JULIE K.
Waterford, MI
work very well. great value to buy a package from sam's or costco. not sure how long germs stay w sponges so i often pitch them.
Michelle G.
Culpeper, VA
You know you've reached adulthood when you get excited over buying new sponges so you can do that mountain of dishes in the sink.
Katherine W.
Casa Grande, AZ
It is a good scrubber it cleans the pots and pans
and dishes it is a good value low price. It dose the job
I buy mine at Walmart
Nicki G.
Used these when we moved and it cleaned the house really good and they last a long time! They are very affordable and work great
Jennifer B.
Hudson, OH
I feel like Scotch-Brite is the go-to sponge that has been around forever. It is not terribly expensive and it gets the job done.
Jenn W.
These last along time! After you have washed a greasy pan you can put the sponge in the dishwasher and reuse it!! I live by these
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.