Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Theresa R.
Love these use them everyday. They remove everything from my stainless steal pans. Which can tend to be a pain with other scrubbies.
Jessica H.
Uhrichsville
Work great! long lasting!

both sides get job done!

Would buy again like the multi colors use one color for bathroom one for kitchen.
K W.
Best scrub sponge I've used. I was able to scrub stuff off a pan that I couldn't with other scrubbing sponges. It works really good.
My favorite sponge time use when doing dishes.. always stock up in them when on sale. They last long and make my dishes look great
Rhonda V.
Weston, WV
This is a great product, it cleans without the hassle. I would use again & definitely recommend this product to my family & friends
Megan R.
Savannah , GA
Love the lack of 4, reasonable price, and they last longer than the original ones. Sometimes you can find them at the dollar store!
Elena N.
Gainesville, FL
This sponge cleans extremely dirty dishes. It scrubs very well. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a deep clean.
Laura G.
Pasadena , TX
I usually buy these sponges because of the price. Love that they are so affordable. Pretty effective, love how clean my dishes are!
Nicole H.
paris, TN
I love theses. Has the scrub brush side for tough stains then has the sponge side for after you scrub the tough stains to clean up.
Summer B.
Scotchbrite sponges work great. Sponge on one side and scrubbies on the other. They can take a beating ans still keeps on cleaning.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.