Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chanel C.
Love these! I definitely love the scrubber side and the soft sponge side so depending what you're cleaning, you just need one sponge.
Nicole H.
Mount Pleasant, TX
Whenever its time to scrub my pots, these bad boys are always at arms reach. It doesnt take much, because the pads do the job itself
Kelsi H.
Lexington, KY
Great for cleaning up dried on food and messes. They do not hold up for very many uses though and can leave marks on nonstick pans
When you have a big family to cook for you are always leaving the burner on to high and burning the pan . Makes it easy for cleanup
Nicole H.
paris, TN
I love theses. Has the scrub brush side for tough stains then has the sponge side for after you scrub the tough stains to clean up.
Laura G.
Pasadena , TX
I usually buy these sponges because of the price. Love that they are so affordable. Pretty effective, love how clean my dishes are!
My favorite sponge time use when doing dishes.. always stock up in them when on sale. They last long and make my dishes look great
Valeria A.
Great way to wash your dishes and multi use!! I buy the 4 pack and it last me a good time! I sually buy these at my local Walmart!
Summer B.
Scotchbrite sponges work great. Sponge on one side and scrubbies on the other. They can take a beating ans still keeps on cleaning.
Elena N.
Gainesville, FL
This sponge cleans extremely dirty dishes. It scrubs very well. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a deep clean.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.