Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley P.
St Louis Park, MN
Good for cleaning tough jobs in the bathroom. It didn't have much of a scent or at least not a bad one. Effective for washing dishes
Nicole H.
Dayton, KY
My go to sponge just wish they would last a little longer. They do hold on to a little amount of soap which makes them go along way.
Just love these sponges absorbent great scrubbing power. Purchased in Walmart and my favorite grocery store. Highly recommend to all.
julia c.
Dyer, IN
These are great for daily dishes or hard stuck on food in pots or pans. You can find these anywhere. I would recommend them to anyone
Chanel C.
Love these! I definitely love the scrubber side and the soft sponge side so depending what you're cleaning, you just need one sponge.
Sandra M.
Yo traté de usarla varias veces pero siempre termino arrepintiendome de comprarla. Prefiero cosas que sean mas gentiles con mi piel!
Karissa S.
Fresno, CA
Great sponges, good price but don't last very long in my opinion. I do like the brand of sponges though, work well for grim on pans.
Nicole D.
These scrub sponges really got the job done and make it very easy to wash the dishes after a meal. They seem to hold up pretty well.
Vicki S.
Selby, SD
Scotch Brite is the only brand of sponge that I use. I always have one by the kitchen sink to get those dried on spots off my dishes.
Hayley M.
Wadsworth, OH
These are really sturdy sponges and easy to use! They're convenient to have when I need to do a quick wash of some dishes in the sink
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.