Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole H.
Dayton, KY
My go to sponge just wish they would last a little longer. They do hold on to a little amount of soap which makes them go along way.
Karissa S.
Fresno , CA
Great sponges, good price but don't last very long in my opinion. I do like the brand of sponges though, work well for grim on pans.
Nicole D.
Crystal Lake, IL
These scrub sponges really got the job done and make it very easy to wash the dishes after a meal. They seem to hold up pretty well.
Theresa R.
Love these use them everyday. They remove everything from my stainless steal pans. Which can tend to be a pain with other scrubbies.
Vicki S.
Selby, SD
Scotch Brite is the only brand of sponge that I use. I always have one by the kitchen sink to get those dried on spots off my dishes.
Maritza B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love to take care of my pots and pans and this sponge is very delicate with them the price is affordable and the product is perfect
K W.
Philadelphia, PA
Best scrub sponge I've used. I was able to scrub stuff off a pan that I couldn't with other scrubbing sponges. It works really good.
Jessica H.
Uhrichsville
Work great! long lasting!

both sides get job done!

Would buy again like the multi colors use one color for bathroom one for kitchen.
Kelley B.
Durham, ME
They are the only brand of sponges I buy. I trust them and they have durable sponges that really do whatever each package advertises.
Hayley M.
Wadsworth, OH
These are really sturdy sponges and easy to use! They're convenient to have when I need to do a quick wash of some dishes in the sink
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.