Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hue L.
Los angeles, CA
I like that they come in a pack of 4! Good value and the product is great! Cleans wel and it also smells good! I highly recommend this
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA
As I always change my dish sponge every two or so weeks I get a 4 pack I like to wash my dishes by hand more then using the dish washer
Corijona F.
Portsmouth, VA
Scotch brite extreme sponges are extreme in a great way. They are very durable and sturdy. They work great on stuck on food and grease.
Tiffany S.
Dover Plains, NY
I have always used this brand and i love the way they hold up and how they clean my dishes. They are of good quality and work amazing!
Christa S.
San Jose, CA
My favorite brand of scrub sponges. They last a little longer than other brands. Can throw them in the dishwasher to just to clean off
Valeria B.
Hidalgo, TX
These ones are my confident scrub sponge i love their size and they clean up so good my dishes and each one last me about a month or so
Hayley M.
Wadsworth, OH
These are really sturdy sponges and easy to use! They're convenient to have when I need to do a quick wash of some dishes in the sink
Jessica H.
Uhrichsville
Work great! long lasting!

both sides get job done!

Would buy again like the multi colors use one color for bathroom one for kitchen.
Karissa S.
Fresno, CA
Great sponges, good price but don't last very long in my opinion. I do like the brand of sponges though, work well for grim on pans.
Maritza B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love to take care of my pots and pans and this sponge is very delicate with them the price is affordable and the product is perfect
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.