Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
I really enjoy the durability and the harshness of these to really scrub my dishes. These last me longer than other brands I have tried and i find that I dont really have to break them in like other sponges to get them to the desired texture i like them to wash my dishes
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
These sponges are great for their intended purpose; cleaning. So, I may have paid a little more than I would have at another location but I did not have to leave the comfort of my home; they were delivered to my door. Almost no effort on my part so I am happy and have no issues with this product.
June L.
Laurens, IA
Get the jop done on tough jobs. I use them for dishes, the bathtub, and any other cleaning project that needs some help. Scotch is one of my favorite brands because I know the products won't fall apart on me right away. I will be getting more products.
Lakia D.
Elk Grove, CA
I buy these sponges to use around the house for cleaning the kitchen, doing dishes, and wiping down all the counters and stove. I also use these sponges to clean my bathroom. They are not pricey, they are affordable. I would recommend this product.
Kelly M.
This little guy is tough! I always have a pack under the sink as back up. I make a lot of casseroles which means baked on goodness. This sponge is a life saver to get those dishes back in shape. The cut of the sponge fits nicely in my hand.
Carmen K.
Dripping Springs, TX
I've bought this several times and have to say, not for me. The sponge part becomes dirty looking right away. I think the problem is due to the sponge not drying well. The scrubbing part is best, but I can just buy that by itself.
Chastity M.
Clifton, NJ
Scotch brite extreme scrub eliminates the need to use a separate Brillo pad for tougher stuck on food. The extreme scrub side is tough enough to handle the pots that I would typically take the Brillo pad out for. It makes dish washing easier.
Jess I.
San Antonio, TX
These sponges are great for attacking that stubborn baked on grease and sauce without having to do a ton of work. I usually soak the dishes prior to washing and these sponges really do a good job of getting all the food off easily.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I tend to usually buy scotch brite sponges. They are superior to most others i have tried. I will continue to buy them as long as they consistently perform. Good product.
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
My hubs always, and I mean ALWAYS keeps these in stock. They are good sponges but I don't think they are the best dang sponges in the world. But they get the job done! I mean I wouldn't not recommend this to anyone. It's a sponge.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.