Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Claudia C.
San diego, CA
I really enjoy the durability and the harshness of these to really scrub my dishes. These last me longer than other brands I have tried and i find that I dont really have to break them in like other sponges to get them to the desired texture i like them to wash my dishes
Karin M.
Scranton, PA
Great, durable sponges. I use them for every day dishes but also for cleaning jobs around the house- especially bathrooms and floors. I feel like they last a long time and are very cost effective.  I would highly recommend these and will keep using them!
Karina P.
Midland, TX
I recently bought these not that long ago and I would buy again. I don't usually buy sponges because after awhile they start to smell but these
are great they get the job done on my dishes and last along time. Also doesn't have any funky smells after you have used it.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
These sponges are great for their intended purpose; cleaning. So, I may have paid a little more than I would have at another location but I did not have to leave the comfort of my home; they were delivered to my door. Almost no effort on my part so I am happy and have no issues with this product.
June L.
Laurens, IA
Get the jop done on tough jobs. I use them for dishes, the bathtub, and any other cleaning project that needs some help. Scotch is one of my favorite brands because I know the products won't fall apart on me right away. I will be getting more products.
Madison D.
Raymond, NH
These sponges are perfect for all your household cleaning needs. They work extremely well on dishes and I also use them to clean my bathroom. They hold up well over time and are strong enough so that you can really scrub your dishes to get them clean.
Christina H.
This is the only cleaning sponge I've purchased to do most of my home and cleaning duties and I have yet to become disappointed very sturdy and sufficient it actually last sometime doesn't ware out as most sponges do. I would definitely recommend.
Lakia D.
Elk Grove, CA
I buy these sponges to use around the house for cleaning the kitchen, doing dishes, and wiping down all the counters and stove. I also use these sponges to clean my bathroom. They are not pricey, they are affordable. I would recommend this product.
Chastity M.
Clifton, NJ
Scotch brite extreme scrub eliminates the need to use a separate Brillo pad for tougher stuck on food. The extreme scrub side is tough enough to handle the pots that I would typically take the Brillo pad out for. It makes dish washing easier.
Kelly M.
This little guy is tough! I always have a pack under the sink as back up. I make a lot of casseroles which means baked on goodness. This sponge is a life saver to get those dishes back in shape. The cut of the sponge fits nicely in my hand.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.