Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #31 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
As I always change my dish sponge every two or so weeks I get a 4 pack I like to wash my dishes by hand more then using the dish washer
Ivon C.
Somerton, AZ
Makes a great work to clean dishes or any surface you are willing to clean or scrub. The perfect product if combined by Dawn dish soap
Corijona F.
Portsmouth, VA
Scotch brite extreme sponges are extreme in a great way. They are very durable and sturdy. They work great on stuck on food and grease.
Valeria B.
Hidalgo, TX
These ones are my confident scrub sponge i love their size and they clean up so good my dishes and each one last me about a month or so
Tiffany S.
Dover Plains, NY
I have always used this brand and i love the way they hold up and how they clean my dishes. They are of good quality and work amazing!
Hue L.
Los Angeles , CA
I like that they come in a pack of 4! Good value and the product is great! Cleans wel and it also smells good! I highly recommend this
Nicole T.
These are really the only type of sponges I use. They hold up well and I love the double sided feature that allows you to scrape pans.
Christa S.
San Jose, CA
My favorite brand of scrub sponges. They last a little longer than other brands. Can throw them in the dishwasher to just to clean off
Chanel C.
Love these! I definitely love the scrubber side and the soft sponge side so depending what you're cleaning, you just need one sponge.
Hayley M.
Wadsworth, OH
These are really sturdy sponges and easy to use! They're convenient to have when I need to do a quick wash of some dishes in the sink
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.