Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie S.
Iron station , Nc
these are great for scrubbing up messes and can be easily cleaned and sanitized, I like the rougher side for getting the tought stuff off
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
I like that these are a little more heavy duty I use them more to clean my stove the bad thing and is expected it scratches the paint off
Merranda H.
I use these often. I like the 4 pack it's a great value! I get these at Walmart. They re tuff enough for stuck on food but don't scratch.
Renee B.
San Saba, TX
Excellent for removing tough spots, yet sensitive enough to be used on non-stick pans. Used one sponge for an entire month without issue.
Heather N.
Rome, GA
I love these without the sponges. Perfect size to store and very durable! We use these daily! I recommend these for any germ freak!
Jenna H.
Brighton, MA
I like to buy sponges in a pack so that I always have one on hand. These a good for dishes, glasses, and smaller stains on my stove top.
Ivon C.
Somerton, AZ
Makes a great work to clean dishes or any surface you are willing to clean or scrub. The perfect product if combined by Dawn dish soap
Hue L.
Los Angeles , CA
I like that they come in a pack of 4! Good value and the product is great! Cleans wel and it also smells good! I highly recommend this
Tiffany S.
Dover Plains, NY
I have always used this brand and i love the way they hold up and how they clean my dishes. They are of good quality and work amazing!
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
As I always change my dish sponge every two or so weeks I get a 4 pack I like to wash my dishes by hand more then using the dish washer
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.