Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #33 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber C.
Perfect. Nothing sticks to these but nothing sticks to your dishes either. Even the hardest burnt on foods will scrub right off with these.
Ashley M.
These last such a long time! The scrubby part holds up and doesn't all up and get soft! Stays nice and ruff to get all the nasty food off!
Fallyn T.
This gets so much up. My pans non stick stuff didn't stay long so a good sponge is always necessary. I go through them quite a bit though.
Myrantha j.
Sponges, you always have to buy more. So don't spend a lot on them, scotch-brite has always gotten my vote. Notable name and great product.
Michelle P.
Saint Gabriel, LA
I like this sponge great for stuck on food on pots and plates also counter tops will not scratch disses and this sponge does not fall apart
Michelle E.
Havana, FL
If you want the best sponge available, this is it. They are tough and long lasting. The Extreme Clean sponges are great for difficult jobs.
Heather L.
Fort Mill, SC
These are some of the greatest sponges so far! They really do get the job done with hardly any elbow grease needed. Definitely recommend!
Jenna H.
Brighton, MA
I like to buy sponges in a pack so that I always have one on hand. These a good for dishes, glasses, and smaller stains on my stove top.
Heather N.
Rome, GA
I love these without the sponges. Perfect size to store and very durable! We use these daily! I recommend these for any germ freak!
Katie T.
Rustburg, VA
Good sponges, I don't really use them but my household does and this is the brand that I see all the time so i'm assuming they like them.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.