Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather L.
Fort mill, SC
These are some of the greatest sponges so far! They really do get the job done with hardly any elbow grease needed. Definitely recommend!
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
I like that these are a little more heavy duty I use them more to clean my stove the bad thing and is expected it scratches the paint off
Stephanie S.
Iron station , Nc
these are great for scrubbing up messes and can be easily cleaned and sanitized, I like the rougher side for getting the tought stuff off
Heather N.
Rome, GA
I love these without the sponges. Perfect size to store and very durable! We use these daily! I recommend these for any germ freak!
Katie T.
Rustburg, VA
Good sponges, I don't really use them but my household does and this is the brand that I see all the time so i'm assuming they like them.
Merranda H.
I use these often. I like the 4 pack it's a great value! I get these at Walmart. They re tuff enough for stuck on food but don't scratch.
Kayli I.
Wilmington, NC
If you are looking for a basic sponge at a good price then this is it. I use these regularly for dishes, counters, and even the bathroom
Valeria B.
Hidalgo, TX
These ones are my confident scrub sponge i love their size and they clean up so good my dishes and each one last me about a month or so
Corijona F.
Portsmouth, VA
Scotch brite extreme sponges are extreme in a great way. They are very durable and sturdy. They work great on stuck on food and grease.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
As I always change my dish sponge every two or so weeks I get a 4 pack I like to wash my dishes by hand more then using the dish washer
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.