Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber C.
Perfect. Nothing sticks to these but nothing sticks to your dishes either. Even the hardest burnt on foods will scrub right off with these.
Michelle E.
Havana, FL
If you want the best sponge available, this is it. They are tough and long lasting. The Extreme Clean sponges are great for difficult jobs.
Michelle P.
Saint Gabriel, LA
I like this sponge great for stuck on food on pots and plates also counter tops will not scratch disses and this sponge does not fall apart
Ashley A.
These last such a long time! The scrubby part holds up and doesn't all up and get soft! Stays nice and ruff to get all the nasty food off!
Jessica B.
Sacramento, CA
These are durable and long lasting they make it easy for me to get the food and crusty stuff off my dishes to help keep them squeaky clean
Cindy H.
Medina, TN
I love these for my kitchen cleaning. I keep a stock of these so I can replace when needed. Great product that will continue to be a staple
Keira M.
Love these and they last a long time, they work well and are not too expensive, I always pick a pack up when they are on sale at Target!
Jenna H.
Brighton, MA
I like to buy sponges in a pack so that I always have one on hand. These a good for dishes, glasses, and smaller stains on my stove top.
Nicole S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Best sponges I have ever bought. These sponges dont start falling apart instantly like other sponges I definitely recommend this product
Renee B.
San Saba, TX
Excellent for removing tough spots, yet sensitive enough to be used on non-stick pans. Used one sponge for an entire month without issue.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.