Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Paula W.
Silver Springs, NY
This is another go to product in my household. The sponges work great and hold up. They're also affordable and coupons are easy to find as well.
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
Soft on one side and rough on the other so cleans the plates pretty good. I sometimes use on my bathroom counters to get the tough things out.
Marisa R.
Great scrubber for just about anything you need to scrub but best used for scrubbing pans, no resadue or scratches left behind. Awsome product!
Mayra V.
The scotch brite scrub sponges are wonderful! They make cleaning so much easier! They're also always at a great price and you can't beat that.
Rose R.
This is a great sponge that hold up for a good amount of time. It is very absorbent and the scrubber works good. I really like the color also!
Kalah S.
Madison, AL
Basically the same as any other sponge we've used. Kinda pricey for the product. We purchased to try because we had a coupon. Do not recommend.
Hannah T.
These are my favorite sponges! I've tried other sponges but I haven't fallen in love with anything else. These really get the job done for me.
esther p.
Humble, TX
Like the way they dont scrap the pans and leave marks on them and love the way the sponge actually helps in not making so much mess in the si k
Megan H.
Best sponges I have used. Don't fall apart like most other brands I have tried. They don't start holding a smell like other brands have before.
Kati B.
Fresno, CA
These sponges are really good. They hold up with a lot of washes. The only reason I gave it a four is because on some surfaces they can shred.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.