Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah T.
These are my favorite sponges! I've tried other sponges but I haven't fallen in love with anything else. These really get the job done for me.
esther p.
Humble, TX
Like the way they dont scrap the pans and leave marks on them and love the way the sponge actually helps in not making so much mess in the si k
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
Soft on one side and rough on the other so cleans the plates pretty good. I sometimes use on my bathroom counters to get the tough things out.
Rose R.
This is a great sponge that hold up for a good amount of time. It is very absorbent and the scrubber works good. I really like the color also!
amina n.
Love these dish washing Sponges I love w washing dishes and these help clean the dishes so beautifully l Love the designs and colors they have
Susan S.
Berea, KY
I am a sponge user when cleaning my dishes I prefer a sponge over a dishcloth. And a scotch sponges were great on both dishes and pots and pans
Emily J.
These work so well. They will clean the hardest of messes. I would recommend these to everyone. They come it a great amount for a great price.
Krystal D.
These are hreat and they get out a lot of hard stains and foods that are stuck to some dishes!!! There very durable and i love love this brand!
Marisa R.
Great scrubber for just about anything you need to scrub but best used for scrubbing pans, no resadue or scratches left behind. Awsome product!
Shannon M.
Smethport, PA
These last a long time I do not smell after using and rinsing thoroughly. They are strong enough to clean stuck on mess but do not scratch pans
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.