Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mayra V.
The scotch brite scrub sponges are wonderful! They make cleaning so much easier! They're also always at a great price and you can't beat that.
Baobai L.
I love Scotch-Brite, but the only thing I do not like is that I tends to scratch up my dishes and makes them look a little bit scratched up.
Trisha H.
Eldridge, IA
These are the only spongrs for me. Not expensive. Toss em when you finish doing dishes and done. Nothing to wash or dirty rag sitting around.
Heidi C.
Boring, OR
We buy the value pack of sponges and they hold up petfectly!
I use them in the kitchen, bathroom, and to clean almost everything in my house.
Vernetta G.
Hagerhill, KY
These are great if you have nonstick pots and pans that need just a little tough love. They clean stuck on messes without scratching my pots.
Rachel B.
Excellent sponges. I use them every time I need to clean my bathroom and beyond. It does a great job and takes on dirt. Doesn't teAr easily.
Alyssa W.
Allentown, PA
I've used these to clean my stainless steel sink and refrigerator. Decent job, holds up very well. Would not use them for anything delicate.
Connie H.
Johnson City, TN
Very economical and clean really good. I don't feel guilty when I just toss them. They hold up really good when I put them in the dishwasher
Cindy H.
Medina, TN
I love these for my kitchen cleaning. I keep a stock of these so I can replace when needed. Great product that will continue to be a staple
Ashley A.
These last such a long time! The scrubby part holds up and doesn't all up and get soft! Stays nice and ruff to get all the nasty food off!
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.