Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren W.
Artesia , CA
Gets the job done! Keep a few at my sink and a few under my sink. Keeps my dishes clean and I dispose of them every few months to stay sanitary.
Jessica B.
Lake Havasu City
I love these sponges and the minimal amount of pressure I have to apply to remove set in food!!! The color also adds a pretty pop to a dirty job.
Amber W.
Lincoln, CA
I love this brand of sponges! They last a long time and the scrubby side doesn't wear down and leave specks on my dishes plus the price is great!
Laura R.
Oh..... This work great...... It easy to grabe there soft on your hands.......... 😊😊😊😊😊 and sometimes there one whit lavander and it smells good
Paula W.
Silver Springs, NY
This is another go to product in my household. The sponges work great and hold up. They're also affordable and coupons are easy to find as well.
melissa w.
Jacksonville, FL
I just love how these clean and brighten my dishes they scrub away grease and food particles away from my dishes efficiently and they work great.
Mayra V.
The scotch brite scrub sponges are wonderful! They make cleaning so much easier! They're also always at a great price and you can't beat that.
Megan H.
Best sponges I have used. Don't fall apart like most other brands I have tried. They don't start holding a smell like other brands have before.
Krystal D.
These are hreat and they get out a lot of hard stains and foods that are stuck to some dishes!!! There very durable and i love love this brand!
Hannah T.
These are my favorite sponges! I've tried other sponges but I haven't fallen in love with anything else. These really get the job done for me.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.