Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Suzy C.
Calexico, CA
Soi was waiting for this in the mail and when it gout here i opened it it was awesome i love it i suggest you guys try this if love it then you will.
Silvana D.
Miami Beach , FL
These sponges are little squares of power! Scrub any dirt away!
Pans may scratch if too delicate. Just be a little careful.
Available at supermarkets
Barbara S.
Bellmore, NY
These are excellent sponges and work very well. Love that I can use either side. I wash the, in my dishwasher and stay stay intact. Worth the price
Meredith D.
Liked this product as it did a good job on tough food, but it started to fall apart not long after using. I replace quicker than I thought I would.
Andrea B.
It works good and gets whatever job done that you need to get done. I would repurchase and would recommend it to my family, friends and coworkers.
Adriana L.
New York , NY
I like these the best bc it comes with the scrub part that helps clean hard spots and the soft side to keep the texture and not scratch your dishes
Tkeyah F.
Greenville, NC
Grease and much more will be removed with no questions asked. This is one.product im glad i invested in, instead of constantly having dirty dishes.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
This scrubber did an awesome job getting the baking pans clean! I usually soak them but i didn't need to with these bad boys! Will be buying more!
Shawn C.
Louisville, KY
The only sponge I buy, it is durable and will clean anything. You may pay a little more for them, but their strength is worth the extra pennies.
Hailey P.
Fremont, OH
It last for a long time and seems to get most of the grime and grease off my counters and stove. Doesn't seem to disinigrate like other sponges.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.