Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Lake Havasu City
I love these sponges and the minimal amount of pressure I have to apply to remove set in food!!! The color also adds a pretty pop to a dirty job.
Laura R.
Oh..... This work great...... It easy to grabe there soft on your hands.......... 😊😊😊😊😊 and sometimes there one whit lavander and it smells good
Hailey P.
Fremont, OH
It last for a long time and seems to get most of the grime and grease off my counters and stove. Doesn't seem to disinigrate like other sponges.
melissa w.
Jacksonville, FL
I just love how these clean and brighten my dishes they scrub away grease and food particles away from my dishes efficiently and they work great.
Lauren W.
Artesia , CA
Gets the job done! Keep a few at my sink and a few under my sink. Keeps my dishes clean and I dispose of them every few months to stay sanitary.
Amber W.
Lincoln, CA
I love this brand of sponges! They last a long time and the scrubby side doesn't wear down and leave specks on my dishes plus the price is great!
Shawn C.
Louisville, KY
The only sponge I buy, it is durable and will clean anything. You may pay a little more for them, but their strength is worth the extra pennies.
Paula W.
Silver Springs, NY
This is another go to product in my household. The sponges work great and hold up. They're also affordable and coupons are easy to find as well.
Marisa R.
Great scrubber for just about anything you need to scrub but best used for scrubbing pans, no resadue or scratches left behind. Awsome product!
Hannah T.
These are my favorite sponges! I've tried other sponges but I haven't fallen in love with anything else. These really get the job done for me.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.