Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because my mom us...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Silvana D.
Miami Beach , FL
These sponges are little squares of power! Scrub any dirt away!
Pans may scratch if too delicate. Just be a little careful.
Available at supermarkets
Karla R.
Doral, FL
this is the sponge that we have used all life and is amazing by one side is soft but in the other side you can clean hard things, and is very strong.
jyoti B.
Houston, PA
Really love these sponges. I don't have a dishwasher so it's nice to be able to wash dishes without soaking them. And create the right amount of suds
Marsha P.
These sponges last a long time . Love washing the bath tub with this and also using a separate sponge for my dishes . Very cheap no cons in my eyes .
Tkeyah F.
Greenville, NC
Grease and much more will be removed with no questions asked. This is one.product im glad i invested in, instead of constantly having dirty dishes.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
This scrubber did an awesome job getting the baking pans clean! I usually soak them but i didn't need to with these bad boys! Will be buying more!
Adriana L.
New York , NY
I like these the best bc it comes with the scrub part that helps clean hard spots and the soft side to keep the texture and not scratch your dishes
Andrea B.
It works good and gets whatever job done that you need to get done. I would repurchase and would recommend it to my family, friends and coworkers.
Barbara S.
Bellmore, NY
These are excellent sponges and work very well. Love that I can use either side. I wash the, in my dishwasher and stay stay intact. Worth the price
Meredith D.
Liked this product as it did a good job on tough food, but it started to fall apart not long after using. I replace quicker than I thought I would.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.