Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge, Extreme Clean (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dafne R.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #27 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use this brand of Scrub Sponges. I used them because m...2 Answers
  • How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sofia C.
Minneapolis, MN
Good money for the value! You get a good amount of sponges. Eventually they get gross and need to be thrown away but it's nice to get a couple in a pack.

Alicia H.
perfect size for my small hands works wonders on just about anything price just right can be used for a while until it starts to smells really hate that.
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
They are good sponges that stay together for a long time so that you get your money's worth by being able to use them often to scrub off tough stains.
Kellie S.
Charleston, WV
These are great! I use them to clean a variety of surfaces and they really get the job done! Also, I love that they don't fall apart like other brands
Dee O.
Tampa, FL
Absolutely love the extreme clean sponges, they get through all kinds of stains and grime without being too abrasive, great price for the work it does
Chantel B.
Eustis, FL
These sponges are really good if you're needing to scrub dirt and grime off of anything. I've always used Scotch-Brite sponges and they really do work!
Michelle B.
Prairieville, LA
These sponges last a long time. I you these for my dishes but also whining my Beth rooms. The scrubby Side helps to clean stuck on food off very easily
Paola A.
I love these sponges! They are amazing at getting tough stains out without harming what you're washing. Overall I was 100% satisfied with these sponges
Renee C.
Ontario, CA
I don't use sponges often...I prefer washable cloths that I can switch out daily. This is sponge I use for cleaning the sink. Great price a wal-Mart
Suzy C.
Calexico, CA
Soi was waiting for this in the mail and when it gout here i opened it it was awesome i love it i suggest you guys try this if love it then you will.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
How do these sponges hold up against pots and pans
Bertha B.